Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly surprised he wants to leave.

He could be a backup here for a year and he’s still young enough that plenty of teams would love to sign him for free.

Surprised he’d go to turkey instead of having his pick of countries.

Translation

Official negotiations have started with the football player and his club Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Company Limited regarding the transfer of professional football player Davinson Sanchez Mina.
Do they always do official statements every time they start negotiations with a player of does this mean it's basically close to done?

I wish him well wherever he goes. He tried but he just wasn't good enough. The booing was, imo, a shameful episode.

I'll miss him (trying) to clear crosses with his head at knee height.

Good luck Big Dave,

The treatment of him by our fans was quite frankly, disgusting.

He might not have been the defender we hoped he would be, but he never hid.

I hope he and his family have some happier times in Turkey

Wishing all the best to big Dav. He never quite became what we wanted but he still gave it his all every time he played, and had some genuinely good streaks.

Very surprised he didn’t end up in la Liga or serie a to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom