Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I say I absolutely detest those who booed him with every single fiber of my body, the guy didn't deserve that and I hope that's not one of his lasting memories of our club, what an absolute shower of cunts.

Didn't work out for him but our chairman doing stupid stuff and changing the managers and thus completely changing the culture of the club that was playing on the front foot and high up the pitch to defensive football really killed him, Sanchez has always played in a high line throughout his career so it doesn't surprise me that his confidence was completely killed during the Jose and Conte years, we didn't do enough to support him.

Hope he goes on and does well for Galatasaray, think he's better than that but he'll be playing CL football so good luck to him.

The latter
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office
Just make sure you get paid if neither plays.

Alfie Dorrington is not even close to Ashley Phillips' level in displayed ability and experience. Equating the two is nonsense.
Alfie Dorrington is not even close to Ashley Phillips' level in displayed ability and experience. Equating the two is nonsense.
Nah this wrong. He edges Dorrington but not by much at all. Very similar level both highly regarded youth prospects. I think people are putting way more on Philips than the kid can carry. And just like with Scarlett the consensus will be he's not good enough now. I expect to see Emerson play right centerback if we get jammed up by injury.

When I say I absolutely detest those who booed him with every single fiber of my body, the guy didn't deserve that and I hope that's not one of his lasting memories of our club, what an absolute shower of cunts.

Didn't work out for him but our chairman doing stupid stuff and changing the managers and thus completely changing the culture of the club that was playing on the front foot and high up the pitch to defensive football really killed him, Sanchez has always played in a high line throughout his career so it doesn't surprise me that his confidence was completely killed during the Jose and Conte years, we didn't do enough to support him.

Hope he goes on and does well for Galatasaray, think he's better than that but he'll be playing CL football so good luck to him.
Yeah, nowhere near good enough for our ambitions but the booing last season was a bloody disgrace, too many modern entitled idiots in the ground these days.
The booing should have been directed soley at that idiot conte left behind for bringing him on.

Good luck to dav, that other fat waste of space can get to fuck though, just sucked nothing but money out of the club.

I reckon that master of man management Jose killed his confidence the minute he walked in the door, with that rubbing his nose in it speech he gave saying how he targeted him during the MU v Ajax game.

What a monumental ego maniac and berk Jose was for doing that! 🙄

Dier is the plan. His form has been poor, and people wish he was gone, but it's shocking how difficult a time some people are having seeing that. If you think Ange is playing Royal, Bissouma, or Dorrington at CB over Dier you're off your rocker.
It's too late. Ange put Phillips on the bench ahead of Dier.

Dier has played one half of a friendly in the 9 games Ange has managed for us so far, it would be too big a climbdown now unless we had a catastrophic injury crisis.

He played the whole of the Barca game and was so inept I think that is what sealed his fate
So he did, I thought he was subbed on for the second half. TBF, I did miss the first half of that game.

I’d forgotten about Emerson. He and Porro played alongside each other a few times under Conte, although that was obviously in a five.

He might actually be first choice if VdV/Romero get injured.

Back
Top Bottom