Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never really understood the vitriol that was thrown at Davinson, I honestly didn't think he was that bad (not that great TBH, but did not deserve that level of abuse, IMO).
I wish him well in his next move and hope it works it our for him, as others have said, he could have seen his contract out.
Good luck Davinson :thumbup:
Agree on the booing, that was unnecessary, but he really was utter dogshit on the pitch. Not one bit of technical ability, no composure on or off the ball, strange lack of balance and coordination, and was muscled off the ball a fair amount for someone his size/strength.

Had a decent slide tackle, but that's pretty much it.

I wish him all the best regardless, cos he's a decent bloke, who tried his best.

Bit nerve racking when it comes to our CB depth.

After Romero/VdV, we have Davies, then we have an 18 year old phillips, maybe royal.

Other than that, we could do bissouma in a pinch but that really weakens the #6 position. And then dorrington… who is probably not ready or someone like PEH?

Then dier is an option if everyone else is dead.

I assume Ange has a plan though.

So his last kick in a Tottenham shirt is a missed penalty that gets us knocked out of a cup.
Fitting I suppose.

Good luck in Turkey Dav. Thanks for giving it your all even if it didn't work out.

After Romero/VdV, we have Davies, then we have an 18 year old phillips, maybe royal.

Other than that, we could do bissouma in a pinch but that really weakens the #6 position. And then dorrington… who is probably not ready or someone like PEH?

Dier is the plan. His form has been poor, and people wish he was gone, but it's shocking how difficult a time some people are having seeing that. If you think Ange is playing Royal, Bissouma, or Dorrington at CB over Dier you're off your rocker.

It will have to be Philips. You cant run the back 2 without pace in how we play. So Philip or Royal I would guess are the covers.

The decision here was get £13m and have risky depth for 16 games or get no money at all for him, considering his contract expires at the end of the season.

Fair shout on PEH. He’s a poor DM but facing one way he will be ok I reckon. Forces him to commit and attack the ball

Dier is the plan. His form has been poor, and people wish he was gone, but it's shocking how difficult a time some people are having seeing that. If you think Ange is playing Royal, Bissouma, or Dorrington at CB over Dier you're off your rocker.

It’ll be Phillips ahead over Dier.

And that’s fact.

I’m guessing it will be pretty obvious what Ange’s plan is from the next match day squad.

If Dier still doesn’t make the squad after Big Dav leaves then I reckon he’s done.

Phillips is clearly above Dier in the pecking order, why not Dorrington?

It’ll be Phillips ahead over Dier.

And that’s fact.
Didn't say it wasn't Phillips ahead of Dier. The post was who plays after Phillips, followed by proposing a bunch of nonsense that will not happen. Dier is the end of the bench at CB, but he's the plan if it gets that far with zero doubt. And he will play for Spurs this season.

Back
Top Bottom