Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's always interesting in a debate when one said answers questions with more questions whilst the other answers first time.

I'll repeat mine for clarity.

What other bad behaviours are deemed acceptable whilst in the midst of depression? Murder? Assault? Abuse? Posting on TFC?
Can you name me any famous cases of a criminal being acquitted due to depression? Specifically depression.
So depression is an excuse for bad behaviour?

What behaviour? Murder?
Could you provide a response to my example now?
Or is there a line when depression is no longer acceptable for bad behaviour? If so, what is the line?

All yet to be answered.

I haven't backtracked once.

You have also misquoted me.

Depression is not an excuse for BAD behaviour.

Rose may not have murdered someone, but you are saying his depression is a justifiable excuse for his behaviour. I'm asking you if you apply said logic to everyone and everything. Like murder.

Or is there a line when depression is no longer acceptable for bad behaviour? If so, what is the line?
Can every fucker just chill the fuck out....
Can we just get back to agreeing that Danny Rose is a legend. Constantly our best player for the last few years. Definitely the most loved and cherished current player by posters on here and what a much much better world we live in cos Danny's in it. THANK YOU..

Can every fucker just chill the fuck out....
Can we just get back to agreeing that Danny Rose is a legend. Constantly our best player for the last few years. Definitely the most loved and cherished current player by posters on here and what a much much better world we live in cos Danny's in it. THANK YOU..
Something tells me you aren't a neutral player in this debate.

:mourglasses:

That example is way deeper than a case of depression. There's about 7 different things at play there.

Self defence first and foremost. Which actually is an excuse for certain behaviour as it goes.

Could you provide a response to my example now?
Not self defence mate she cut his cock off while he was asleep therefore a case for premeditation.....anyway let's talk football yaaaayy

Rose may not have murdered someone, but you are saying his depression is a justifiable excuse for his behaviour. I'm asking you if you apply said logic to everyone and everything. Like murder.

Haven't misquoted you once - here's the post.

And here's the post where you now claim it 'MAY' be an excuse

I rest my case

Haven't misquoted you once - here's the post.

And here's the post where you now claim it 'MAY' be an excuse

I rest my case
That case is getting thrown out.

I've been consistent as ever. Depression is not an excuse for bad behaviour.

I've now asked you the same question three times of which you have avoided it.

Seeing as you are avoiding it, one can only assume you think I am correct.

I rest MY case.

That case is getting thrown out.

I've been consistent as ever. Depression is not an excuse for bad behaviour.

I've now asked you the same question three times of which you have avoided it.

Seeing as you are avoiding it, one can only assume you think I am correct.

I rest MY case.
Why did you change from any behavior to bad behavior specifically?

Case dismissed with costs

Why did you change from any behavior to bad behavior specifically?

Case dismissed with costs
Please provide the quote where I said any behaviour?

Do you think I'm saying depression is used as an excuse for good behaviour? Do you think we are discussing positive behaviour? lol

giphy.gif

Please provide the quote where I said any behaviour?

Do you think I'm saying depression is used an excuse for good behaviour? Do you think we are discussing positive behaviour? lol

giphy.gif
For the last time - here is your post with the following quote

Are you mental?

For the last time - here is your post with the following quote

Are you mental?
LOL

That entire post is about bad behaviour. Nathan and I literally mentioned Ian Huntley, murder, abuse, drink driving etc. I literally say bad behaviour.

And you think we're discussing positive behaviour? You think those are positives?

Unless you believe depression is an adequate defence in those cases?

Unless you believe depression is an adequate defence in those cases?
Well - you seem to think depression is not an excuse at all for anything (this coming from an alleged sufferer - lol). Which later changed to MAY BE an excuse when you shamelessly back tracked as usual. There is nothing more to add for me - it's all there in your posts. Posts some more .gifs now

Well - you seem to think depression is not an excuse at all (this coming from an alleged sufferer - lol). Which later changed to MAY BE an excuse when you shamelessly back tracked as usual. There is nothing more to add for me - it's all there in your posts. Posts some more .gifs now
Why are you running from the debate already.

You still haven't answered any of my questions.

What bad behaviours, including my examples, does depression acquit you of?

If you don't answer, you're going to look very silly.

Back
Top Bottom