Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Easily his best game this season. Not back at his absolute top level. But he was a premier league defender today for the first time in over a year.

Carried the heat from the Stoke support extremely well.

There could well be a deal done with him, he keeps his gob shut, he knuckles down and trains 100% then he will be selected, which will also help him to get his place back in the England squad for the World cup. This also benefits us as his value remains high.

I strongly suspect this. Look forward to revisiting in the off season.

What about the big clu......

Oooops!

...Lol, you can't exactly call that 'doing a walker', can you? :adegrin:

Would pay to see his face if Poch called him into his office again to tell him a bid has been accepted for him, he's got his wish to leave......

Except there's no joking this time, you're off to Everton
:dembelelol:

Still see him going to United if I had some money to put on it.

Until I see some ITK agent on twitter saying it then I know it’s bullshit anyway. They are the only guys you can really trust.

Still see him going to United if I had some money to put on it.

Slap another £10m on the mooted price for Everton and they can have him... Reckon we've already seen his best at WHL anyway.

Until I see some ITK agent on twitter saying it then I know it’s bullshit anyway. They are the only guys you can really trust.

Lol... Agent? ...They wish!:eriksenlol:

Asked whether he regretted the interview last year he said: “It happened 10 months ago, there is no point talking about it now. I regret nothing, I didn't tell any lies, there is no point talking about it. I like to think everyone has moved on, I am here and I am looking forward to coming back to pre-season and hopefully me and Ben [Davies] can start fresh and fight for the No 1 position.”

“I saw a question the other day 'have Spurs over-achieved?' and that is something that I have thought about a lot of times - have we over-achieved? Is it because other teams aren’t doing as well? I think you could ask that after one season but when we have done three years on the bounce in the Champions League, we deserve exactly what we have got. We haven’t over-achieved, nobody has seen how hard we have worked. To play 38 games away from home is an amazing achievement and I hope now we can push on now and nick something next year.”

Asked whether he regretted the interview last year he said: “It happened 10 months ago, there is no point talking about it now. I regret nothing, I didn't tell any lies, there is no point talking about it. I like to think everyone has moved on, I am here and I am looking forward to coming back to pre-season and hopefully me and Ben [Davies] can start fresh and fight for the No 1 position.”

“I saw a question the other day 'have Spurs over-achieved?' and that is something that I have thought about a lot of times - have we over-achieved? Is it because other teams aren’t doing as well? I think you could ask that after one season but when we have done three years on the bounce in the Champions League, we deserve exactly what we have got. We haven’t over-achieved, nobody has seen how hard we have worked. To play 38 games away from home is an amazing achievement and I hope now we can push on now and nick something next year.”
Danny Rose. Spurs and Englands No1 left back.

Hmm.

Man United eyeing up Sandro. Citeh have Mendy back next year. Being linked now with Everton.

I think he's realised that maybe playing for Spurs isn't so bad after all.

Back
Top Bottom