Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our squad isn't deep enough to just give up on rose. We are already stretched.
Wouldn't be surprised if he starts our next match.

Our squad isn't deep enough to just give up on rose. We are already stretched.
Wouldn't be surprised if he starts our next match.
He will get game time, but he will also be shown the door at whatever is the best time for the club. Maybe January, the summer at the latest.
Shame really, Walker turned his head. Walker's exit had so much more class to it though. Rose will be quickly forgotten by most

I like Danny Rose and wouldn’t be surprised if the shit stirring has been created by his agent. Pochettino like with Walker will say all the right things publicly, however in private I cannot see there being a way back for Danny. Yes he might start against Dortmund which is pretty much a dead rubber, Walker was still playing matches during his ‘exile’.

Get my man Danny Rose back in the team. We need a bit more fight in the team.
We were out competed today by Woolwich of all teams.
And give him a pay rise.
He needs to go out and earn his pay rise. He signed a new contract right before being out for several months injured. He shouldn’t now get a rise just because he mugged us off to the press.

Rose if sold ( when he's back on form he is far our best player in that position) should never be sold to a rival . Making them better as we have made the corrupt camel fuckers is an insane mistake and shows us to be easy meat with mediocre ambition at board level and all our success is built on the brilliance of Poch .
If we take their money then long term we will always eat fuck all.

If true, the guys a cunt.

Id honestly just fuck him off in January at this rate. Fat little prick.
Bullshit. Music to Levy's ears.

Rose is a fantastic player. The kind of player we need to keep and get into the team as much as possible.
We've already helped Man City out in their march to the title.
No more favours for any more of our rivals, please

Bullshit. Music to Levy's ears.

Rose is a fantastic player. The kind of player we need to keep and get into the team as much as possible.
We've already helped Man City out in their march to the title.
No more favours for any more of our rivals, please

Sell the cunt back to Leeds then so he can be with his Mummy.

Rose if sold ( when he's back on form he is far our best player in that position) should never be sold to a rival . Making them better as we have made the corrupt camel fuckers is an insane mistake and shows us to be easy meat with mediocre ambition at board level and all our success is built on the brilliance of Poch .
If we take their money then long term we will always eat fuck all.
You lot say you don't condone racism but when it's about someone else than Spurs related it's suddenly allowed?

I think we really need to make a stand on this one, if it is true that Rose is stirring the shit again, we need to make him rot in the reserves, make him run down his contract at spurs and miss out on the World Cup as well,

I would be absolutely fuming if we sold man united the best left bsck in the league and thinking we'd 'done well to get rid.... cause Davies'

No fucking chance, Danny needs to play and he needs to play for us. A good performance tomorrow night in Germany would be a start.

Man united can fuck off, arrogant pricks still think it's 2008. We're on their level we can't sell them our best players

I would be absolutely fuming if we sold man united the best left bsck in the league and thinking we'd 'done well to get rid.... cause Davies'

No fucking chance, Danny needs to play and he needs to play for us. A good performance tomorrow night in Germany would be a start.

Man united can fuck off, arrogant pricks still think it's 2008. We're on their level we can't sell them our best players

Sell him somewhere else then.... The press won't let this go. This is the scenario the treaturous fuck has created.... The one the many that deemed it 'over' after Roses half-arsed appology or just blatantly turned a blind eye cos of his quality refused to consider.

Unless the club decide they can miraculously afford to bin a £50m+ asset then Rose will get what he wanted all along.

Snide cunt (and/or his agent) knew this all along.

He will get game time, but he will also be shown the door at whatever is the best time for the club. Maybe January, the summer at the latest.
Shame really, Walker turned his head. Walker's exit had so much more class to it though. Rose will be quickly forgotten by most

i don't think walker's exit was class. He didnt give his all for the team in those last few months. The semi against chelsea, the crunch game against west ham just to name a couple. Playing so badly on purpose to make the point clear that you wont give your best for the club anymore to ensure that move happened. This is not what i'd call a class exit. Bale's was. Even in his last game he celebrated that goal even though it meant we still finished 5th.

i don't think walker's exit was class. He didnt give his all for the team in those last few months. The semi against chelsea, the crunch game against west ham just to name a couple. Playing so badly on purpose to make the point clear that you wont give your best for the club anymore to ensure that move happened. This is not what i'd call a class exit. Bale's was. Even in his last game he celebrated that goal even though it meant we still finished 5th.

Not gonna rewatch the game but to my recollection Walker was one of the few that were on their game vs WH.

No-one was questioning his performances at the time.... I call retrospective speculation on your part.

Sell him somewhere else then.... The press won't let this go. This is the scenario the treaturous fuck has created.... The one the many that deemed it 'over' after Roses half-arsed appology or just blatantly turned a blind eye cos of his quality refused to consider.

Unless the club decide they can miraculously afford to bin a £50m+ asset then Rose will get what he wanted all along.

Snide cunt (and/or his agent) knew this all along.

The press will let it go when he plays a few games plays well and more importantly we play well!

One defeat and it's carnage in here... the internet/media etc is just 24/7 so much scrutiny and abuse.. I hope players don't log on here on check the daily mail etc. As far fetched as it sounds it's possible. I genuine feel we have a duty as fans to portray positivity.

Never understood why people were so quick to give Walker a pass, the guy left us for a domestic title rival who we have finished above for the previous seasons and has also now come out that he told Poch of his desire to leave mid title push which could of upset some of the harmony and togetherness in the dressing room.

The press will let it go when he plays a few games plays well and more importantly we play well!

One defeat and it's carnage in here... the internet/media etc is just 24/7 so much scrutiny and abuse.. I hope players don't log on here on check the daily mail etc. As far fetched as it sounds it's possible. I genuine feel we have a duty as fans to portray positivity.

I agree with the latter part (although IMO Rose has disqualified himself from such unconditional support), but lets not just mash all 'issues' together and cast it as a collective blanket of gratiotous negativity.... Nothing tangible relating the shit performance on Sat with the Rose debacle so lets judge peoples reactions accordingly (i.e. Seperately).

Not sure why you think the press will let it go though.... Current scenario is quite telling IMO.

Let's face it they're been proved willing to run with far less fact-based stuff than this.

Back
Top Bottom