Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure I understand.
DOLSpCoXcAAdjwh.jpg

Hope so but he should come out and tell them they are lying!

It even says they are old quotes in the paper. Doubt there is much Rose can do about it, he did say that stuff so he can't say he didn't, if he responds he's just helping to make it a story now really. Better to just knuckle down show he can reach the same pre-injury levels then commit his future to us.

Am I the only one who thinks the bloke behind this account is a twat?

Why would any Spurs fan give oxygen to a click bait article is totally lost on me.
Agreed.

Seen a few spurs accounts share absolute shite regularly. Cunts will happily contribute to a toxic atmosphere for retweets and follows.

"We're really struggling for content, these fucking friendlies are dry and no one cares."

"Rose said he only had one contract left in him 3 months ago, he's played recently, and I'm sure at least one continental club is aware that Danny Rose is the name of a footballer"

"Print. That. Shit."

As usual after a defeat switch off the tele and walk away from Football for a few hours and therefore did not see Poch's post match interview. Saw something saying Poch said better for him to train to get fully fit. This makes sense as Davies was the correct choice for today and he would not get any action from the bench unless Davies injured as we had better options. Hope he plays Tuesday and that it is not a row that kept him out of the squad.

I fell we could really have benefited from Rose being in the team today. Back 3 Sánchez, Jan and Davies. Trippier and Rose our wide.

That Rose was “training” on NLD day is a huge puzzle. Ali & Kane were clearly not fit but were not left home to “train” all very odd.

My wider view remains that Rose needs to fuck off ASAP now. Otherwise any omission will cause the stories.

Back
Top Bottom