Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In this form, I'd rather start Gil and drop Son. Gil didn't do himself any favours today though...

I'd like to see this (considering the absences)
Lloris
Romero - Lenglet - Davies
Spence - Skipp - PEH - Perisic
Kulusevski (pray to God that he's available) - Kane - Gil
Drop lloris. 4-3-3.

Palace tactics - keep it tight and wait for a mistake from one of the plethora of cunts in defence or the bimbo in goal.

GIF by Jason Clarke
GIF by Jason Clarke
screaming cowboy GIF by Jason Clarke
GIF by Jason Clarke

Gil is shit. People need to realise. Hes not big enough good enough nothing. He wont ever be powerful enough or good enough. He was fuckin shit today
This seems harsh. He's 21. I won't write him off yet. He's got the mentality and potentially the skill to beat defenders and play into the box. He needs seasoning. I'd prefer him over Son right now. Let's see what he's got.

gAUcIKi.png

Subs: Austin, Davies, Tanganga, Højbjerg, Alfie Devine, Kallum Cesay, Romaine Mundle, Kulusevski, Son

Son >>> 60' Bryan Gil/Perisic/Sess
Kulusevski >>> 60' Bryan Gil/Perisic/Spence/Sanchez
Davies >>> 75' Lenglet/Sessegnon/Perisic
Tanganga >>> 75' Spence/Sanchez/Romero/Lenglet
Højbjerg >>> 75'-80' Pape Sarr, Skipp, Kane

Last edited:
Amazing people keep picking Hojbjerg. It's like the worse midfield we have had consistently in the last ten years has constantly involved him. Unless folk start to understand he is as much part of the problem as he is the solution...we will not improve. And leaving out Dier is also pointless. He has to start centrally till we source a replacement. Romero Dier Davis is as good as we have. Funny did Crystal Palace not end Nuno...
This is the sort of game PEH does ok in. Completely agree re: constantly involving him. He’s a massive issue

We aren’t winning this, and I don’t think we’ll get a point.

The only win I see us getting this month is Pompey, and even that I’m questioning.

We’ve won 1 of the last 16 away matches in London so there is almost no chance we win this, even with our best XI.

Palace play with great energy and physicality and they will easily bully our feeble-minded players.

Back
Top Bottom