Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
TtFobnR.jpg

Forster, Sessegnon, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Tanganga, Skipp, White, Gil

Amazing people keep picking Hojbjerg. It's like the worse midfield we have had consistently in the last ten years has constantly involved him. Unless folk start to understand he is as much part of the problem as he is the solution...we will not improve. And leaving out Dier is also pointless. He has to start centrally till we source a replacement. Romero Dier Davis is as good as we have. Funny did Crystal Palace not end Nuno...

Amazing people keep picking Hojbjerg. It's like the worse midfield we have had consistently in the last ten years has constantly involved him. Unless folk start to understand he is as much part of the problem as he is the solution...we will not improve. And leaving out Dier is also pointless. He has to start centrally till we source a replacement. Romero Dier Davis is as good as we have. Funny did Crystal Palace not end Nuno...
It was the start of the end, shattering the illusion that our start under him was anything but lucky.

son should be dropped for this, not just for being shit all year and that itself should warrant being dropped but because its probably what he needs.

--------------------forster--------------------
--------romero---leng---davies----------
doc-------bissouma---PEH--------sess
---kulu----------kane--------------gil

i dont even rate sess but palace have legs in their side and perisic at 33 aint going to want that, also thought perisic was poor today and looked leggy.

if its clear midfield is overrun he has to get gil off for sarr, or do something to fucking react to getting overrun for once!

This will get messy now. Glad I’m over here in Oz so I don’t have to witness it all fall apart. It’s levy and his bald head to blame one again. I also want rid of these players.

3-1 palace

Back
Top Bottom