Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting Skipp would be a good idea
Also Spence and Sarr

Things can only improve after today’s shitshow
I hope you're right mate, this is not the game for a team playing with no confidence or belief though.

With NLD, City away, Fulham away and City at home after this, the potential to be on 5 game losing streak by the time we play Leicester away on February 11th is very much there.

Really?

It's nice to be optimistic but there's no guarantee anything will improve, regardless if Conte or Levy/ENIC walk.

No but starting players who have a point to prove would be preferable to sticking with the likes of Son and PEH who were both gash today

I’d fuck Hugo off too!

Jokes aside, last year we lost 3-0 with ten men in this fixture. It sounds completely believable that the same thing will happen again on Wednesday

Hmm should I spend more precious free time watching us get outplayed by trash?

chanel west coast page GIF

No.

No one think Bryan needs another start ?

:contekiss:
In this form, I'd rather start Gil and drop Son. Gil didn't do himself any favours today though...

I'd like to see this (considering the absences)
Lloris
Romero - Lenglet - Davies
Spence - Skipp - PEH - Perisic
Kulusevski (pray to God that he's available) - Kane - Gil

In this form, I'd rather start Gil and drop Son. Gil didn't do himself any favours today though...

I'd like to see this (considering the absences)
Lloris
Romero - Lenglet - Davies
Spence - Skipp - PEH - Perisic
Kulusevski (pray to God that he's available) - Kane - Gil
Gil is shit. People need to realise. Hes not big enough good enough nothing. He wont ever be powerful enough or good enough. He was fuckin shit today

Back
Top Bottom