Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be watching tonight. With it being my first Spurs game I've seen since before the World Cup as I've been out in Valencia (lovely, do go if you get the chance!) for 3 months and 3 weeks in Germany (don't go, it's bleak) until today I was going to catch up on the recent previous two games but think I'll give that a miss.

Been reading the forum from afar, and it doesn't make for pleasent reading in the slightest.

Palace always a tough one at their place. I'm hopeful I don't see more pathetic whimper like I did in the last game I watched of England's Vs France.

Good luck all. Might be an early night at 8.45 for me

Unfortunately my TV remote is broken so I can't watch

I'm gutted

Who knew that driving a tractor over it would break it
whoa, I just thought it wasn't shown in Germany. It will! Sit on the tractor and come by - beer is cold!

Beer Cheers GIF by Tyskie

Back
Top Bottom