Cristian Stellini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where did you get the idea of sacked ?

If the toxicity grows , numbers decline at games , their nest egg will decrease

You do now that Lewis has taken a step back from any involvement ( although you could argue wtf did he do ) & handed control to a family truss controlled by Bryan Antoine Glinton, a Bahamas-based lawyer, and Katie Louise Booth & they are the people now making decisions . I’m surprised you didn’t know that
To sack Levy, they will pretty much have to buy him out. It ain't happening. Again, the man isn't an employee - booing him at matches is going to mean fuck all. You're welcome to do it, he deserves is most times, my point is just don't delude yourself into thinking it's going to effect his position.

Levy this, Enic that...the reality here is that Conte needed to be sacked and Stellini needed the door as well. I don't think it's necessarily the unwillingness of Levy to buy players or spend money, it's that they are swinging and missing by wasting big bucks on crap players. At the end of Poch era, he didn't spend at all...then has been spending like no other Spurs owner in decades. Look at the players out on loan, that we sold, and the ones currently gracing our pitch. Need better talent evaluators, the right gaffer, and has to clean house now.

To sack Levy, they will pretty much have to buy him out. It ain't happening. Again, the man isn't an employee - booing him at matches is going to mean fuck all. You're welcome to do it, he deserves is most times, my point is just don't delude yourself into thinking it's going to effect his position.

So people should just keep going & accept the status quo ?

The only passion left in this club is the fan’s frustration , it’s only going to grow . It’s a huge embarrassment already for ENIC & without a change of business structure or leadership it’ll only grow & in 18 months time we’ll be back here with Mason in charge again

So people should just keep going & accept the status quo ?

The only passion left in this club is the fan’s frustration , it’s only going to grow . It’s a huge embarrassment already for ENIC & without a change of business structure or leadership it’ll only grow & in 18 months time we’ll be back here with Mason in charge again
I've said multiple times people should stop going, stop watching, and stop buying merch if they really want Levy out/stepping back. Reducing revenue is the only hope supporters have of effecting that change - singing mean songs at him won't do anything.

I've said multiple times people should stop going, stop watching, and stop buying merch if they really want Levy out/stepping back. Reducing revenue is the only hope supporters have of effecting that change - singing mean songs at him won't do anything.
I think it’s hard for people to simply stop going as for many the game is just a part of the whole day , there’s also the cost that many will lose if they don’t resell their ticket . It will be interesting to see how season ticket sales go for next season as I’ve read many on here who just won’t bother renewing. It’s shit that the end date for renewals is the first of June . It’s a captive audience.

We all know that Munn won’t be starting until June so you’ll be renewing with no idea who’s in charge , no idea who’s coming in or leaving player-wise

Our season in one mental image.

814A129B-3E6A-4FFF-8A6D-6B7C4F37D95F.43789.9616435185-MT.jpg
Bollocks this looks fun. 😔

I think it’s hard for people to simply stop going as for many the game is just a part of the whole day , there’s also the cost that many will lose if they don’t resell their ticket . It will be interesting to see how season ticket sales go for next season as I’ve read many on here who just won’t bother renewing. It’s shit that the end date for renewals is the first of June . It’s a captive audience.

We all know that Munn won’t be starting until June so you’ll be renewing with no idea who’s in charge , no idea who’s coming in or leaving player-wise
I both advocate people stop going, and am apathetic about people refusing to renew their season tickets. I doubt attendance will be noticeably effected, as there's plenty to take them up.

I think the most meaningful protest would be for 10,000 to simply not go in the stadium and protest outside instead. The press would eat it up, it would be discussed for the length of the match by commentators and for thebrest of the week by every outlet, the absences would be noticeable in the stadium, and you'd be directly and publicly removing 6 figures of income from the club. Levy wouldn't be able to ignore that, but 10,000 chanting for him to leave he can ignore.

But, yeah, I agree that it's hard for people to give it up. Football is a drug, supporters are the only ones that really care about it, and ownership knows they've got them over a barrel which is why supporters are exploited as they are.

Sacking Conte but keeping his entire staff on was such a mistake in hindsight.
Patarici for you there! The biggest cunt of all. His destroyed our season purely based on his superior football knowledge. What did he have over pleat , hoddle, Robert’s, perryman, ossie or anyone of our ex players. Guy was a fraud, levy the fick enploted him knowing that, allowed g him to go for guttuso, then appoint Nuno, sack him then conte, then sack him and tell levy to keep the cunts back room team on. Even though they no spurs dna. Fucking tragic!

Levy: "ultimately the responsibility is mine"

*Sacks Stellini
Yes the first paragraph just ends with levy saying it’s his responsibility. The next paragraph starts with stellini is sacked. There is no continuity in the statement and paragraphs. He just brushes aside him taking responsibility and with no real link moves onto day stellini is sacked. Fucking useless statement. Also us mason interim or long term?0

Patarici for you there! The biggest cunt of all. His destroyed our season purely based on his superior football knowledge. What did he have over pleat , hoddle, Robert’s, perryman, ossie or anyone of our ex players. Guy was a fraud, levy the fick enploted him knowing that, allowed g him to go for guttuso, then appoint Nuno, sack him then conte, then sack him and tell levy to keep the cunts back room team on. Even though they no spurs dna. Fucking tragic!

Yes the first paragraph just ends with levy saying it’s his responsibility. The next paragraph starts with stellini is sacked. There is no continuity in the statement and paragraphs. He just brushes aside him taking responsibility and with no real link moves onto day stellini is sacked. Fucking useless statement. Also us mason interim or long term?0

Christ, man.... Do you get your pet cat to type your posts for you?

Back
Top Bottom