Cristian Stellini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Stellini love is way overboard.

If we roll Chelsea though, we replace the cockerel with a golden statue of him eating grapes.

Considering the dog's abuse that Ryan Mason got (maybe still gets), he deserves our recognition and thanks for his work while Conte is sidelined.

Every player who has been asked about Stellini (and Stellini himself) has also namechecked the importance of Mason's contribution.

:contethumb:

It's starting to feel like there is something to Stellini's success at the helm, and that it's not just a chance occurrence. I hope Levy is taking note.
We’d sack Conte, put in Stellini and then we’d lost 3-0 at home to Nottingham forest in his first game.

Get rid of him and the club stooge Mason, they are both part of Conte's coaching set up.

Bin the whole fucking lot of them and make a fresh start with a progressive coach that plays attacking, modern football.

I can dream about that anyway, there's fuck all chance of it happening which is the sad thing.

I'm not going to slag the guy, but rather the decision to leave him in charge after sending Conte packing.

In what universe is sending the head manager away and leaving in place the remaining "brains trust" of his coaching moving forward.

Pathetic.

If Levy is as savvy as he purports, PRIOR to sending Conte away he would have had a secured new manager.

The whole fucking place stinks.

ITK

Stellini will be sacked this week, Daniel Levy will manage until end of season.
I'd love to see that

Tactically I reckon he'd go with a good old 4 4 2

[FORMATION=442,Worlds Longest Bar,Beer that fills from bottom,skywalk,NFL Synergy,Beyonce,biggest club shop in europe,Lady Gaga,Apartment Complexes,FFP,Golf course,Go Karts][/FORMATION]

He did mention Ryan Mason being part of the coaching team working closely with him.
Seems like him and Mason are 1A and 1B in the coaching hierarchy with Conte gone. Stellini mentions Mason’s input in almost every press conference.

Obviously the Mason interim coaching stint was a bit of a shambles and came far too early in his coaching career, but he does seem like a bright footballing mind that we’re fortunate to have at the club.

This Stellini love is way overboard.

If we roll Chelsea though, we replace the cockerel with a golden statue of him eating grapes.
stellini.jpg

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom