Cristian Stellini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cost him a couple of quid.

We'll never know, but I reckon a "new manager bounce" may have seen us scrape the points we needed for champions league football and the cash that comes with it.

If anything, that decision probably helped cement losing 40mil in money.
Was kind of my point.

Wise man say: cheap is expensive, and expensive is cheap.

Not sure anyone can disagree with LeeMcl after the last few weeks.
Having "Spirit" is one thing, ignoring the blatantly obvious shitshow we find ourselves in is another thing entirely.
This is an all time low as far as i'm concerned. I include the 76/77 season in my opinion.
I get we need to have some faith, but blind faith is ridiculous.
At least mid 70's and 90's expectations were low and to a certain extent expected. Finances were a lot different back then so any "scalps" were appreciated. What we are left with today is not acceptable on so many levels.
Time for a change, from top to bottom.
COYS.
No one is ignoring the shit show. That would be impossible but running around shouting “the sky’s falling in, the sky‘s falling in” does nothing.

Fuck Conte and fuck ENIC but most of all fuck Man Utd and I pray to god that we stick 3 past those c*nts on Thursday.

Faith yes. Blind no.

No one is ignoring the shit show. That would be impossible but running around shouting “the sky’s falling in, the sky‘s falling in” does nothing.

Fuck Conte and fuck ENIC but most of all fuck Man Utd and I pray to god that we stick 3 past those c*nts on Thursday.

Faith yes. Blind no.

It's completely blind.

Like every opinion.

Not really. A lot of opinions are based on some sort of logic. The faith that we can do United 3-0 despite being unable to beat Bournemouth and being 5-0 down after 20 vs Newcastle is totally blind. There's no logic to support it.

Which is fine as blind faith is a lot of what being a fan is about .. but let's not pretend its anything but blind.

Dog GIF

Not really. A lot of opinions are based on some sort of logic. The faith that we can do United 3-0 despite being unable to beat Bournemouth and being 5-0 down after 20 vs Newcastle is totally blind. There's no logic to support it.

Which is fine as blind faith is a lot of what being a fan is about .. but let's not pretend its anything but blind.
I didn’t say I expect us to win 3-0. I just wish for us to score 3 having been in the away end the last time we managed it.

I’ll take 4-3 at this point.

More than we have.

And I never said I enjoy it. But it's reality - he's not leaving. No matter how much of your life you dedicate to being angry about him.
It’s beyond anger now , it’s turned into laughing at how pathetic it is mixed with melancholic sadness and bemusement of how some still protect him

If week in , week out , chants aimed at him or people just refused to turn up , he would be forced out , the tide is turning , media are latching on to it , it was pretty much the main thing on SSN yesterday every time I dipped in

COYS Furball

It’s beyond anger now , it’s turned into laughing at how pathetic it is mixed with melancholic sadness and bemusement of how some still protect him

If week in , week out , chants aimed at him or people just refused to turn up , he would be forced out , the tide is turning , media are latching on to it , it was pretty much the main thing on SSN yesterday every time I dipped in

COYS Furball
Who would he be forced out by? You're living in a dreamworld, he isn't an employee - he owns 1/3rd of the club. Lewis isn't sacking him, Lewis doesn't want to fool with it and the asset is appreciating. If Lewis sacks Levy, he has to take an active role in overseeing his replacement and likely replacing them every 3-7 years...no fucking way he is doing that.

That's the thing, it's not.

As the long-term prognosis for CL qualification and positive brand association for potential sponsors dims, the constant rocket ship of the club's value during the ENIC era has run aground.
a58456ed-8e5f-4c7b-89dd-71064bd4e784_text.gif

What kinda odds you gonna give me on a futures bet of Daniel Levy being chairman of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in 2030?

What kinda odds you gonna give me on a futures bet of Daniel Levy being chairman of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in 2030?
20% chance ENIC sells by then. Next to zero Levy resigning or being sacked by Lewis.

I might be overly pessimistic on both fronts.

70% chance Spurs valuation relative to other Premier League clubs is lower in 2030 if Levy stays, though.

20% chance ENIC sells by then. Next to zero Levy resigning or being sacked by Lewis.

I might be overly pessimistic on both fronts.

70% chance Spurs valuation relative to other Premier League clubs is lower in 2030 if Levy stays, though.
We know it’s been a rising tide over the last 20 years but Levy has overseen a 30m investment turning into a 2.5 - 3 billion investment. Uncle Joe is more likely to blow Levy than fire him even if he has missed the 1m or so prize money for the League Cup again this year.

Who would he be forced out by? You're living in a dreamworld, he isn't an employee - he owns 1/3rd of the club. Lewis isn't sacking him, Lewis doesn't want to fool with it and the asset is appreciating. If Lewis sacks Levy, he has to take an active role in overseeing his replacement and likely replacing them every 3-7 years...no fucking way he is doing that.
Where did you get the idea of sacked ?

If the toxicity grows , numbers decline at games , their nest egg will decrease

You do now that Lewis has taken a step back from any involvement ( although you could argue wtf did he do ) & handed control to a family truss controlled by Bryan Antoine Glinton, a Bahamas-based lawyer, and Katie Louise Booth & they are the people now making decisions . I’m surprised you didn’t know that

Back
Top Bottom