Cristian Stellini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which players went to Poch's house when Levy sacked him?

Kane is a nice guy, I'm sure he is still very friendly when needs be with Jose and Conte. Of course he respects Poch and always will, it doesn't mean that he would want him back at Spurs and would make him more likely to stay at the club. If that was the case Levy would rehire Poch as quick as possible.

I was going to say a. ‘roller coaster’ but there haven’t been any Ups!

Our season in one mental image.

814A129B-3E6A-4FFF-8A6D-6B7C4F37D95F.43789.9616435185-MT.jpg

Kane is a nice guy, I'm sure he is still very friendly when needs be with Jose and Conte. Of course he respects Poch and always will, it doesn't mean that he would want him back at Spurs and would make him more likely to stay at the club. If that was the case Levy would rehire Poch as quick as possible.
If Kane went to Levy and said he'd sign a contract extension if Poch were re-appointed, the Poch introductory press conference would happen in about 13 minutes.

In this instance I'm thinking he may team up with Poch at Chelsea and leave Spurs for free.

Many have been assuming that Poch wanted to come back to Spurs.

Maybe Poch has been making plans of his own?

If Kane went to Levy and said he'd sign a contract extension if Poch were re-appointed, the Poch introductory press conference would happen in about 13 minutes.

Agree, however I wouldnt be surprised if Levy tried to hoodwink everyone and use Poch doppleganger Chris Cowlin in the press conference :levyeyes:

100% spot on. It’ll be the same shit show until he fucks off
Then you might as well pack it in, honestly, because it's doubtful Levy ever goes anywhere. It's more likely he cobbles together investment partners for a leveraged buyout of Lewis, akin to the Glazers taking over United, than anything else.

Lewis doesn't care about Spurs. It's been Levy's life's work for 20 years. He isn't going anywhere.

Then you might as well pack it in, honestly, because it's doubtful Levy ever goes anywhere. It's more likely he cobbles together investment partners for a leveraged buyout of Lewis, akin to the Glazers taking over United, than anything else.

Lewis doesn't care about Spurs. It's been Levy's life's work for 20 years. He isn't going anywhere.

Not the wildest theory in the world.

And the glaizers have won how much ?

Tell me , which part of the soul being sucked out of the club do you enjoy most ?

I’m not so sure. Our board seems very insecure about ever admitting they’ve made a mistake.

Even Levy today basically said: “Everyone bears responsibility and ultimately that rests on me. Therefore, stellini is fired.”

Back
Top Bottom