Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He wasn't even a top ten "most-fouled player" in the Premier League last season.

I didn't say he was, I said he got a foul whenever he felt like it. He'd always do that thing where he sits in the fetal position holding his ankles and he'd get the call every time.

I think that :-

Graham
Gross
AVB

Were all good management decisions !!

Explain Yourself Giancarlo Esposito GIF by Breaking Bad

I think that :-

Graham
Gross
AVB

Were all good management decisions !!
Brave. Very brave!

I think even Sugar admitted it was the wrong decision later on with GG.

Gross… funny bloke in many ways.

AVB felt like it could be the perfect fit for a bit, but his track record and reputation are pretty damning.

I guess you’ve met the brief superbly!

:adesalute:

Conte gave him what, Kulu?

'Decky' is a common nickname for people named Dejan.. That's where that particular nickname comes from
"Deki". Deki is a common nickname for Dejans in the Balkans, which is how Conte is familiar with that nickname (from Stankovic, etc.) but Kulu is from Sweden.

Brave. Very brave!

I think even Sugar admitted it was the wrong decision later on with GG.

Gross… funny bloke in many ways.

AVB felt like it could be the perfect fit for a bit, but his track record and reputation are pretty damning.

I guess you’ve met the brief superbly!

:adesalute:
Gross was a good manager, ruined by a bullshit media... which is still as shit as they come today.

Spurs were a right proper mess when he arrived, and he stopped us from going down. They were are right proper mess after he left.

I just remember from back then, how unfairly treated back then he was.

British journalists are just absolute cunts and nearly all of them should be barred from the profession.

"Deki". Deki is a common nickname for Dejans in the Balkans, which is how Conte is familiar with that nickname (from Stankovic, etc.) but Kulu is from Sweden.

Understood. But he was being called Deki long before he came to Contes Tottenham

Who came up with it....I know you like it but us chaps maybe don't see it the same way......

I think Gold did an interview with him when he first signed and it was something along the lines of he couldn't say Cristian when he was a kid and it'd come out as Cuti so his family would just call him that and it's stuck.

Back
Top Bottom