Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry Kane. Great player. Nice guy. Dull as ditchwater.

Spock Encerio GIF

Yeah, he should be more of a 'character' like Party or Greenwood.

:pocheyes:

Yeah, he should be more of a 'character' like Party or Greenwood.

:pocheyes:
That’s not really fair, I said he was a nice guy and that’s important.

But post match interview‘s with Harry, I was never exactly on the edge of my seat. He was a model pro and rarely but a foot wrong but you always know exactly what he was going to say and it was usually very dull.

But post match interview‘s with Harry, I was never exactly on the edge of my seat. He was a model pro and rarely but a foot wrong but you always know exactly what he was going to say and it was usually very dull.

Media training is part and parcel of this generation of players job. Will be very rare to hear players say anything surprising.

He's an actual sportsman though, not a WWE wrestler.

He does his entertaining on the pitch, by scoring and assisting goals for us....oh, sorry, for Bayern and England.

Clinton Morrison is a good laugh, shite footballer though.

He's an actual sportsman though, not a WWE wrestler.

He does his entertaining on the pitch, by scoring and assisting goals for us....oh, sorry, for Bayern and England.

Clinton Morrison is a good laugh, shite footballer though.
There was just something about Kane for me. It’s true to say most footballers aren’t really that entertaining to listen to, particularly good ones. But I’d rather listen to a Son interview any day; not cause he is joking around but because he shows more passion and conviction, even in his second language.

Still loved the guy and what he did for us, but that’s my unpopular opinion.

There was just something about Kane for me. It’s true to say most footballers aren’t really that entertaining to listen to, particularly good ones. But I’d rather listen to a Son interview any day; not cause he is joking around but because he shows more passion and conviction, even in his second language.

Still loved the guy and what he did for us, but that’s my unpopular opinion.
But a fair opinion.

Pretty sure no house party has ever been exposed to the words 'yay, Harry Kane is here'.

Back
Top Bottom