Conference league or bust?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which would be your preference for next season?

• Europa Conference League

• No Europe

Results are only viewable after voting.
We should definitely qualify for this competition and force Dier, Sanchez, Hugo, Winks and Lo Celso to play in their pants and vests if they are still hanging around like the eggy farts they are.

Because they don't agree with you? You must be a joy to be around.

Oh believe you me. I’m a blast.

But I’m done with the “ENIC out we need to win a trophy to fulfil my life” twats who then say this is not a competition they want to enter.

If that’s you then I don’t want to be around you anyway.
Rather stick pins in my feet.

I'm in the in it to win it camp. Let's go full on and try to start a winning mentality at the club.

There will be those that will slate Enic/Levy if Spam win it, and then slate Enic/Levy by saying it's not a proper trophy if we win it.

Oh well, ne'mind eh.

Oh believe you me. I’m a blast.

But I’m done with the “ENIC out we need to win a trophy to fulfil my life” twats who then say this is not a competition they want to enter.

If that’s you then I don’t want to be around you anyway.
Rather stick pins in my feet.
I'm not, but calling 50% of fans who don't agree with you morons is unnecessary

Question.

If West Ham Lift this Trophy on June 7th will anyone here feel jealous? or at least a tiny bit wishing it was us?

Is it any more prestigious than the Intertoto Cup? which i believe was the last trophy West Ham won

Europa League, definitely yes. Conference League, much less so but still probably yes, with probably a little bit more squad rotation and academy use than Europa.

Question.

If West Ham Lift this Trophy on June 7th will anyone here feel jealous? or at least a tiny bit wishing it was us?

Is it any more prestigious than the Intertoto Cup? which i believe was the last trophy West Ham won

Can't say I wouldn't love a summers day in Prague on the piss watching my club - would be epic tbh.

I'm not, but calling 50% of fans who don't agree with you morons is unnecessary

In fairness to you on my headstone it may quite easily say - he took things too far one last time.

And “Are you sure that was necessary?” is not a question I’m unfamiliar with.

Next time I will try to be more precise with my accusations of stupidity.

In my experience at least 18.8892% of spurs fans are morons. That can rise to 42.3456% after a loss and copious amounts of alcohol.

This particular vote has the capacity for high levels of moronic activity.

Better????

In fairness to you on my headstone it may quite easily say - he took things too far one last time.

And “Are you sure that was necessary?” is not a question I’m unfamiliar with.

Next time I will try to be more precise with my accusations of stupidity.

In my experience at least 18.8892% of spurs fans are morons. That can rise to 42.3456% after a loss and copious amounts of alcohol.

This particular vote has the capacity for high levels of moronic activity.

Better????
Totes blud

Ryan Mason said Jose Mourinho has helped improve the credibility of the Conference. Looking at some of the participants throws up some surprises. We got knocked out early!!
Ryan also said its a competition and all should be taken seriously. IMO that's the right approach.
We still need a squad capable of competing in all competitions . That needs work and it makes sense to start the build towards that with a lesser tournament for the moment.

Ryan Mason said Jose Mourinho has helped improve the credibility of the Conference. Looking at some of the participants throws up some surprises. We got knocked out early!!
Ryan also said its a competition and all should be taken seriously. IMO that's the right approach.
We still need a squad capable of competing in all competitions . That needs work and it makes sense to start the build towards that with a lesser tournament for the moment.

Winning breeds confidence. I think most would agree with that.

And I think the club as a whole could have done with the experience of a Europa League final before we were in the CL final.

There’s no substitute for that type of experience.

So I’d rather see us enter this and win it than go out in the round of 16 of the CL every year. Until we reached the CL final we had not even reached a European semi final this century!

Every time I go to click on YES, I think of reasons not to - but then every time I go to click on NO, I think of reasons not to.

And for that reason, I'm a don't know.
Right - I've decided now...

Having just suffered that dull, incompetent, cowardly, humiliating, abject, dismal excuse for a performance against Villa, I've voted no.

In fact we shouldn't enter any competition next season, not even the Vauxhall Van Trophy.

Let's try the Electric Karting instead.

Back
Top Bottom