Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t particularly like United, but thank god Liverpool didn’t win.The bbc and itv would be fawning all over them.It’d be,‘It’s so great jurgen is here at Wembley in his final season’,and it’ll be great for the city of Liverpool and their wonderful fans,’ I can’t think of a worse fanbase they act as if the world owes them a living.

I can't remember the last time I wanted Man Utd to win a match when they weren't playing the Gooners or Chavs, but I'm glad they did last night, at least now we don't have to hear the Dipper media go on about the Quadruple anymore.

I can't remember the last time I wanted Man Utd to win a match when they weren't playing the Gooners or Chavs, but I'm glad they did last night, at least now we don't have to hear the Dipper media go on about the Quadruple anymore.
I’m sure there’ll find a way about them nearly doing it!.I can’t stand that slogan they have either ‘This means More’ it just sounds so arrogant,as if their a cut above everyone else.

I don’t particularly like United, but thank god Liverpool didn’t win.The bbc and itv would be fawning all over them.It’d be,‘It’s so great jurgen is here at Wembley in his final season’,and it’ll be great for the city of Liverpool and their wonderful fans,’ I can’t think of a worse fanbase they act as if the world owes them a living.
i actually cheered when the last goal went in.And i am no Man U fan.
Such is my hate of that lot

Being a bad loser is what makes great winners.
Great manager but the bloke is an arrogant prick. Sooner he fucks off this summer the better.
It's going to be wonderful to watch that team drop down the table next season.

The city and their amazing fans!

They're so different! So special! Look out for each other like you know!

Those daft cunts cost us all the hugely enjoyable experience of watching football standing up!

Being a bad loser is what makes great winners.
Great manager but the bloke is an arrogant prick. Sooner he fucks off this summer the better.
It's going to be wonderful to watch that team drop down the table next season.
Yeah,they will definitely lose that fear factor when he’s gone.Hopefully they end up with a Brendan Rodgers’s style manager.

Unless you get Pep, Klopp is irreplaceable right now. Someone might have a new manager bounce, but even with Alonso, it will not be the way it has been for the past few years.
Liverpool fans talk about Alonso as if he’s the second coming,there’s literally no guarantees.And like you say whoever takes over from him has a mammoth task replicating what klopp has done.It’s nearly as impossible as taking over from fergie.

Back
Top Bottom