Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool fans talk about Alonso as if he’s the second coming,there’s literally no guarantees.And like you say whoever takes over from him has a mammoth task replicating what klopp has done.It’s nearly as impossible as taking over from fergie.

Being the guy after 'The Guy'; any differences and perceived flaws are always magnified beyond what they would otherwise have been.

Same as when Fergie left Man U; "That's not how Sir Alex/Jurgen did it" will be a common thought amongst the players...... Spoken or unspoken; those thoughts are still likely to manifest.

Pound for pound (£ for £) I think Klopp is the best around.... There's only downward steps from there.

Last edited:
:ange-arms:Being the guy after 'The Guy'; any differences and perceived flaws are always magnified beyond what they would otherwise have been.

Same as when Fergie left Man U; "That's not how Sir Alex/Jurgen did it" will be a common thought amongst the players...... Spoken or unspoken those thoughts are still likely to manifest.

Pound for pound (£ for £) I think Klopp is the best around.... There's only downward steps from there.
Remember when moyes went to United he was on a hiding to nothing from the start.Whatever he did was never gonna be right so the players just gave up and threw him under the bus, cause it wasn’t ‘Sir Alex anymore’.

Klopp is sn elite coach has been for a long time,I don’t like him but there’s no denying his class,I literally can’t think of anyone that would be capable of doing the job he does whilst being absolutely adored by his own fans.

Looks like Alonso, but what’s he had 2 seasons their? Obviously Done a very good job at leverkeusen.
Again like you said everything the news manager does will be scrutinised and magnified by fans and media alike cause it’s not klopp anymore.
Sit back and enjoy the free fall

I can't remember the last time I wanted Man Utd to win a match when they weren't playing the Gooners or Chavs, but I'm glad they did last night, at least now we don't have to hear the Dipper media go on about the Quadruple anymore.
Ten Haag is brutally out of his dept but he is not a hateful cunt. I hate seeing citeh, Liverpool, Woolwich, Brighton and Brentford win because they all have cunts managing them. It make the defeat worse.

Last edited:
Remember when Man Utd had about 6 players pull out of every international window when they had Ferguson as manager. Giggs hardly ever played any friendlies for Wales.
Wish they'd scrap international friendlies tbh - other than home nations. Great that the one good one was scrapped ffs! It's just the cunty FA and other FAs lining their pockets and raising cash to promote women's football. Toss

This guy is putting his rep on the line here.,

Very interesting if Alonso doesn’t go to Liverpool

View: https://x.com/transfersector/status/1771221113541902567?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

Makes sense though tbh.

Alonso has never managed a full league season (before this one), following Klopp would be brave but could also be a disaster.

Going to Bayern pretty much guarantees further success. But allows him to further develop with Champions League football etc.

Wish they'd scrap international friendlies tbh - other than home nations. Great that the one good one was scrapped ffs! It's just the cunty FA and other FAs lining their pockets and raising cash to promote women's football. Toss

No.... It's int. managers being given the chance to develop a team in between competitive games.

Fair enough if one hates international football altogether, but otherwise they're a necessary 'evil'.... Otherwise int. managers would get fuck all time with their team.

No.... It's int. managers being given the chance to develop a team in between competitive games.

Fair enough if one hates international football altogether, but otherwise they're a necessary 'evil'.... Otherwise int. managers would get fuck all time with their team.
I love int. tournament football. I get the point you're making, but suppose we scrap int. friendlies, or have half the number. Everyone is in the same position. It's not a problem. Part of the challenge is forging a team in limited time.

It's mainly about the £££

Back
Top Bottom