Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just checked the results on Teletext (yes, some of us still do!) and just seen the Watford/Dippers result - is it an early April Fool or do I need glasses?

You should have given me a ring Mrs P.. I could have told you..

OGC.40023cc0800714dd68c69736cdafd350

Liverpool are not nearly as good as their record indicates. Their GD is on pace to finish at 59.7. Ours was 60 in 2016-2017 and we ended with 8 draws and 4 losses. They have just won a shit ton of close games through a combination of skill, luck, and VAR.

They've been completely average in Europe where the refereeing and media don't slob all over their nuts. Needed a result away in matchday 6 just to finish runner up in their group, and did not do well in their first leg either.

They are good but nowhere near invincible. In fact, I think they were more dominant last year.

What a lethargic entitled lackluster performance. Watford couldn't string two passes together and had their most talented player taken off injured after Van Dick put him off balance for an awkward fall. The commentator (Peter Drury iirc) praising VVD for checking he is ok and that he would never have meant for him to be injured.

Perhaps he didn't mean to switch off for each of the goals also.

I don't care that the gunts are celebrating. Shows how embarrassing they are as a fanbase that they need to dig so far back into the wank bank for something to cheer about.

I don't know why you're all happy.......

According to the dippers, the result shouldn't count because it was on a leap year day......

And the ref was against them.......

: ostrich:

Liverpool are not nearly as good as their record indicates. Their GD is on pace to finish at 59.7. Ours was 60 in 2016-2017 and we ended with 8 draws and 4 losses. They have just won a shit ton of close games through a combination of skill, luck, and VAR.

They've been completely average in Europe where the refereeing and media don't slob all over their nuts. Needed a result away in matchday 6 just to finish runner up in their group, and did not do well in their first leg either.

They are good but nowhere near invincible. In fact, I think they were more dominant last year.
everyone else is so carp that's why!

Back
Top Bottom