Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now I detest Liverpool as much as the next sane football fan but surely any decent human being wants them to beat these mugs to help send them down?

WTF is going on? I only just switched over expecting the dippers to be at least 4-0 up by now? FFS.

Now I detest Liverpool as much as the next sane football fan but surely any decent human being wants them to beat these mugs to help send them down?

WTF is going on? I only just switched over expecting the dippers to be at least 4-0 up by now? FFS.

Crabs or the clap, sir?

Since the start of last season in the league:

Played: 65
Won: 56
Drawn: 8
Lost: 1
Scored: 153
Conceded: 39

But yeah, we'd have beat them in the CL final if we started Lucas Moura

I know you're right. But the punditry teams are full of dippers. We will never hear the end of this one. Last year was a Kloppknob slobber for months and they didn't even win.

Take away the fact that we lost in the final; Liverpool winning the CL hasn't dented my world one bit.

...Dipper fans are just as insufferable even when they're winning nothing so I shan't be sweating this years league victory either.

At least it's not the scum or a dirty money team like the Chavs or City and if they put the goons unbeaten record in the shade even better.

City wins and it is a tree falling in the woods.

The dippers win this year and Brighton could win the league next season in a vacuum.

I don't care about dipper fans. They are all on mute for me anyway. It is just every article, pundit, match commentary that I'll have to tune out from.

My only hope is that they cancel VAR for next season. That way this season can always have an asterisk next to it. Nothing wums a dipper more than making VAR comments. :D

I’ve never had a problem with the red side of Liverpool. The first match I ever went to was a quarter final at the lane against them -1980 stuck in their end it was the first time I realised that they had an accent different to ours - it was comical !

The blue side on the other hand - dangerous cunts if you walked about the streets of their ground in too small a group back in the 80’s - them I don’t like even today!

Since the start of last season in the league:

Played: 65
Won: 56
Drawn: 8
Lost: 1
Scored: 153
Conceded: 39

But yeah, we'd have beat them in the CL final if we started Lucas Moura
Saw stats for the first time the other day. Was pretty surprised that we dominated that game. Apart from an Eriksen free kick in the 80ish minute, I don't remember anything about that game. Completely erased from my memory.

The Sun blamed LFC fans for Hillsborough

To be fair they were only reporting what the government and police at the time told them.
Football fans were despised and seen largely as animals not human beings, it was a different time, a different style of reporting.

The press were being told by the police and authorities that drunken Liverpool fans turned up late without tickets and forced the gates, causing the crush.
So that's how they reported it.

But nobody ever considers historical context in these things.

Not that I really want to defend that rag and I hope it goes under, but that's just what happened.

Apparently if the UK government decides to cancel all major sporting events to combat Covid-19 (and thus cancelling the rest of the season), Liverpool would NOT be declared champions. The season would instead be declared null and void.

According to the Mail at least.

Back
Top Bottom