Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

exp1.jpg

VVD turns slower than Dier

So funny that when the defence is exposed because their squad is so shit, he’s exposed for the actual CB he is.

People laughed when I said Joe Gomez, Matip and the full backs are actually the glue.

People laughed when I said they are so well protected by the midfield and defend from the front.

No Henderson, No Gomez, and look who’s all at sea when he should be steering the ship safely past some relegation fodder

Dipper on TS right now: Close to tears... "I don't see where the 4 wins we need are going to come from".... "VVDs burned out".... "We should have reinforced in January".

"Mane & Salah are gonna be off to ACON..... We need to bring in Haaland & Werner in the summer....."

Melt.. Melt..... Melt......

:levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol:

They've been bigging this Liverpool team up as the greatest English team ever.

Treble hopes and invincible hopes ruined in less than a week.

Inject it.

They really aren't as great as people make out.

If somebody had beaten them earlier on in the season to halt that roll they were on they would have had this blip earlier and I'm convinced would have blown the title.
They've had a lot of luck this season, They have been able to play that front three of Mane, Salah and Firminho for most of the season, The same with VVD and both fullbacks.
They've not got a lot of depth behind that first 11, but due to a lack of any real or lengthy injuries they've not needed any.
If you took Salah and Mane or Firminho out for the same time we've been missing Kane, Son they would definitely struggle.

It also goes without saying that they've had a ridiculous rub of the green from refs/VAR which I'm still hoping is going to even up at some point.

I've watched a lot of their games and they have been outplayed and then suddenly one of those front three will get a goal out of nothing or they will get a decision and you think how on earth do they keep doing this?

They will deserve the title in the same way Leicester deserved the title, but lets be honest the stars have aligned for them this year.

Next season will be more interesting, I think this season is a flash in the pan.

Dipper on TS right now: Close to tears... "I don't see where the 4 wins we need are going to come from".... "VVDs burned out".... "We should have reinforced in January".

"Mane & Salah are gonna be off to ACON..... We need to bring in Haaland & Werner in the summer....."

Melt.. Melt..... Melt......

:levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol:

Is that actually true? Has some fucking dippy scouse MELT actually said that?

Fucking hell. Plastic piece of deathly shite.

:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom