Come at me Bros

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_ltwmf2Oi5u1qen75u.gif

PT. I'm working as a football coach in schools and with teams in my local area at the moment and will hopefully be doing some stuff for Spurs in holidays and weekends if this interview goes well

Just tell them you know someone ( me ) who knows Tony Tillbrook and you're Golden, I'm sure that will carry some weight.:townhmm:
He's one of the academy coaches..
When we were sponsored by Thomson he used to go around the Thomson holiday camps abroad and run the kids soccer schools.
He also makes appearances in our legends 5 a side team..
Goo luck with the interview.. Top job if you can get it..

Last edited:
First and foremost, good luck James.

My only advice would be make sure you do a recce of Sainsbury's prior. If they ask what aisle the frozen fish is on, BAM - you know.

If I can find time away from fucking bitches and getting money, then yeah
I think the Tinder thread is blatant evidence that you are only fucking one bitch at the moment. :soldadowatch:

To the detriment of the Tinder thread, might I add.:walkercry:

tbh I think I have a good mix of the passion for the club and the drive to work in the industry anyway - coaching is an area where you have to separate the emotions to make the right decision. I know what you're saying though, maybe it's not best to be too much of a smart arse in the interview.

They want me to do a 5-minute presentation on the club as well, without the use of presentation aids. I'm still brainstorming but my angle is 'Past, Present and Future' - I have knowledge of the past of the club, I live through the present and am part of that, and want to be part of a promising future for the club (training ground, new stadium etc).

Might be a bit corny but it's 'different'

Sounds a good idea and that 'journey' aspect of the presentation will help you keep on track with the content i.e. you'll know where you are in terms of telling the story and so it's easier to not get lost or miss parts out (given you'll have no notes or visual presentation for reference). The logic of the structure should impress along with the concept and your content.

Back
Top Bottom