Come at me Bros

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you should do a presentation called '128 years of Tottenham Hotspur expressed by interpretive dance' - the job's in the bag...

They might well do, who knows. I'm just looking for a helping hand from people so I can make the interview more of a success
People have been sacked for comments made on social media - so it stands to reason that it might be used against someone applying for a job.
re comments on Nacer Chadli - an employee of the club.

I did love the way plj tweeted the club begging for the job then said fuck in his next tweet.

He really is thick as pig shit.

The equivalent of going to an interview, it going really well, leaving the office and screaming "FUCKING GET IN" in the hall way.

Dullard.

I did love the way plj tweeted the club begging for the job then said fuck in his next tweet.

He really is thick as pig shit.

The equivalent of going to an interview, it going really well, leaving the office and screaming "FUCKING GET IN" in the hall way.

Dullard.
Someone I know got carried away at the end of an interview once and went to give the interviewer a kiss goodbye at the end. Apparently she recoiled in horror. He didn't get the job

tumblr_m3xwo2MW4f1r271xe.gif

Back
Top Bottom