Colchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (24-09-19) (7.45pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m done with this. Bring Mourinho

Don't know if yer sarcastic but I'm fucking fed up with the whole Poch wankfest. The man is unable to bring us to the next level that's a straight fact. He has literally blown every single chance to win us some silverware and he has done it again tonight.

I love the man and I've always been some of the first on here to stand up for him and I'll love him for what he has done but it's just over. The barrel's empty and we need someone else to bring us to the next level.

tottenham-bayern-310719ze.jpg
Highlight of 2019? No seriously probably like top 5.

Seriously.

/cries in the corner

What other club would demand the manager be sacked , less than 10 games after a champions league final. No wonder we are a laughing stock to many clubs.so Spursy
Lol

Legitimately relegation form since FEBRUARY. It's OCTOBER next week.

CL final that we lost without any fight or effort along with poor tactics and selection by the way.

Clean sheet on the road lads.
Ok it took 8 defensive minded players starting to secure it, but not all games will be as tough as Colchester.

Southampton will look at that and see how tough we can be to break down.

Coys

I’ve been warning people since 2016 that this was team was going to get squandered - the penny dropped after the Palace and Dortmund games.

It’s an absolute scandal what has transpired and 99% of the supporter base went completely with it and lived in fantasist glorious tomorrow whilst a manager clearly not good to win silverware wasted the best opportunity in a generation.

It’s actually sicking to see us do this for the second time on a decade

Anyone else reckon we should organise a friendly against Enfield town so that we can get a draw rather than a loss away from home ?

Do we get a trophy?
We will NEVER get a Trophy!
Genuine question:

Do you think that we're actually that shit, or do you think that the player don't actually give a monkeys anymore,
so they just go through the motions because it sends a very clear message to Poch and the staff that none of them are listening to what he says anymore?
I honestly think they reckon they're now ABOVE the 'Carabo/League Cup' 'cos they've spent the last few years mixing it with 'the big boys'... but what they fail to realise is that in all the time we've mixed it with the big boys, we haven't won fuck... and yet a winnable competition that everyone else has tricked us into thinking they weren't taking seriously, is still one that Man CITY have won in successive seasons... THEY'RE taking it seriously, so why can't we?

Its the LEAGUE CUP ffs.... when did WE become above a Domestic Cup?

It's not like we've won anything ELSE in 20 years??

Still.... onto the Treble eh?

Our players need to take a serious look at themselves, and decide where their priorities lie...

I genuinely don't think they give two shits about the fans... we're SUCH an inconvenience to them with all our EXPECTATIONS!!

I am so fucking upset. That was an utter disgrace. That game should have never got to pens. So many passengers in this team happy to collect a pay check and so fuck all on the pitch. Just pathetic

Back
Top Bottom