Colchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (24-09-19) (7.45pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy. Please please please sell up and go and take Poch with you. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE DISPLAY.

Not even the result. The performance !!!

Fucking hell

Worse result in many of our life times, maybe Port Vale 87 runs it close.

But for fuck sake. From Ajax to this ?

Jesus fucking christ Spurs....
you really don't give a shit do ya?

Mickey Mouse cup innit...? Cos we're gonna win the fucking League, The FA Cup and the Champions League innit?

Cut your fucking cloth accordingly... ANY cup is a cup... every other cunt took it seriously tonight... but we're somehow fucking above it...

FUCK you are like an abusive fucking partner... I love you but I fucking hate you sometimes!

OUR WINNING MENTALITY IS FUCKING SHOT!
Genuine question:

Do you think that we're actually that shit, or do you think that the player don't actually give a monkeys anymore, so they just go through the motions because it sends a very clear message to Poch and the staff that none of them are listening to what he says anymore?

Tonight is a shit stain on our club the likes we haven't seen since Grimsby. Fucking embarrassing from everyone involved, they should be ashamed of themselves not putting the required effort in to beat a team of barely professional standard players.
It pains me to say it but it really does look like Poch has lost the dressing room at this stage, the writing is on the wall in his interviews since june as well.
fuck this shit

TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP....
Bye, bye Poch.

Good luck at Real Madrid.

:pocheyes::sherwoodlol:
'Cos Madrid are gonna take a manager who has just overseen a loss at Colchester...

they wouldn't/shouldn't touch him or Eriksen with a fucking bargepole!

How many Pen misses is that now for Eriksen this season???.... all of them?

With spurs there's usually the benefit of looking on the bright side but not any more. If Colchester can't be beaten then unfortunately spurs are going to get dicked by every cunt in the C. L

No Premier league clubs have recovered from the dip in form we've seen

Perfectly enough the stream cut out right before they took the final penalty and then the site died too. I think it's time to finally pull the plug on this current era too, it's been on life support for long enough. Most people will want to go the easy way and change manager but I don't think that will change much, not long term anyway. The whole squad needs to be revived from the ground up, that's the real task, it always has been.

Well that was obvious, I’m not even pissed off , at least we just played the u23s
Errrm. Not true There was Son, Alli, Moura, Eriksen, Dier, Lamela on that pitch and they did not care enough to force a save !

No point hiding behind the “reserves” excuse. It’s not true

Back
Top Bottom