Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now Hernanes has been linked Eriksen can suck a fat one.
Lols, I'd like to think this is how the average HR department acts...

Recruitment Geezer: Hmm, that's a damn fine CV Candidate B has there, best let Candidate A know we're no longer interested
*Bring Bring* *Bring Bring*
Candidate A: Hello
Recruitment Geezer: Hi, this is Frank from Soulsucking Temp Jobs UK
Candidate A: Hi Frank, great to hear from you
Recruitment Geezer: Go smoke a pole
*Nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

It's worth a shot, but I don't see it happening unless he has a release clause. Timing would work out pretty well if he wants to have a better shot at making Brazil's WC roster. Roma beating Lazio in the Coppa Italia to deny Europa would have been a service in our pursuit, but regardless we'd still offer the more favorable prospect.
Arda shits on Eriksen imo. He might be slow but his vision and passing are much better and he can dribble like a loon with an electrode strapped to his head. We're all talking about needing a player that can unlock a defence... That's Arda imo. You don't need pace when you've got ten men in front of goal, you need a quick brain.

Arda shits on Eriksen imo. He might be slow but his vision and passing are much better and he can dribble like a loon with an electrode strapped to his head. We're all talking about needing a player that can unlock a defence... That's Arda imo. You don't need pace when you've got ten men in front of goal, you need a quick brain.

Eriksen's perfectly capable of unlocking a defense, and has the pace to match our swift play.

Just read however that Hernanes has been dragging on signing a new contract with Lazio. Was not aware of that. I do hope we have a crack at the possibility.

Remember, we've got some news from our man Ed Malyon on the potential signing of Christian Eriksen for Spurs.

Ed reports:

Franco Baldini and Daniel Levy are in Amsterdam today as Tottenham will look to continue their impressive transfer business this summer by signing another top-class midfielder.

MirrorSport understands that Lazio midfielder Hernanes , Valencia's Ever Banega and Christian Eriksen have been contacted by Spurs with a view to a quick move, and Eriksen is Baldini's number one target.

Eriksen's perfectly capable of unlocking a defense, and has the pace to match our swift play.

Just read however that Hernanes has been dragging on signing a new contract with Lazio. Was not aware of that. I do hope we have a crack at the possibility.
Any of the three would be decent to be honest. I'm proper biased about Arda as I've wanted him to come to Spurs for about 4 years. But if Eriksen was about £10m, then that has to be good business. Hernanes would be pretty mental though.

Hernanes fits the bill of a goalscoring AM although I think he's better suited in a deeper role. His passing vision would certainly compliment Soldado though.

Huge plus to us grabbing Hernanes and thereby increasing his prospects of being Brazil's No 10 next summer is keeping Willian out of the team. I'd part with a little extra coin for it.

Yeah ... I'm not really keen on Eriksen if there are better players that we can get.
I don't know much about these other targets?
Any small but exact info. on them would be helpful.
Also who are the CAM targets that we are after ... that is more publicly known ... maybe Eriksen, Hernanes, Arda, Banega, Hulk .... who's the best outta these lots?

Back
Top Bottom