Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he’s willing to sign a new contract keep at all costs.

Sell if he is going so wind down he’s current contact.

I hope he resigns 👍

I'm surprised none of Barca, Bayern and Juve are interested.
Rakitic and Pjanic are getting old, and Bayern have openings with Ribery and Robben retiring/Old. Eriksen would be perfect at any of those clubs...

I'm surprised none of Barca, Bayern and Juve are interested.
Rakitic and Pjanic are getting old, and Bayern have openings with Ribery and Robben retiring/Old. Eriksen would be perfect at any of those clubs...
I don't think he's ideal at Barca. Far from it.

They're a possession based team, everything is geared to winning then keeping possession. Eriksen's passing is very hit or miss, shit or bust. When it comes off it's great, but alot of the time you have to win possession back.

Every transfer report that comes out it looks like less and less likely he’s going to Barcelona or Madrid,Madrid especially! If he is going it’s gonna be a team that’s not been mentioned yet.

If reports are true (taken with a pinch of salt) RM have royally fucked us again

Sounds like they made their interest in him known direct some time ago – would make sense him looking distracted and not wanting to put in a challenge to get injured. They've now done a u-turn as the new manager doesn't fancy him.

We are now left with an unsettled player, who fans aren't impressed with. He has made a pretty bold statement... not sure how he comes back from it TBH.

Derp any thoughts on the latest statement?

It’s the CE paradox. A player that wants a change, might feel he has outgrown us but his desired destination isn’t interested. He is stuck without a home as nobody will pay what we feel he is worth...

If reports are true (taken with a pinch of salt) RM have royally fucked us again

Sounds like they made their interest in him known direct some time ago – would make sense him looking distracted and not wanting to put in a challenge to get injured. They've now done a u-turn as the new manager doesn't fancy him.

We are now left with an unsettled player, who fans aren't impressed with. He has made a pretty bold statement... not sure how he comes back from it TBH.

It’s the CE paradox. A player that wants a change, might feel he has outgrown us but his desired destination isn’t interested. He is stuck without a home as nobody will pay what we feel he is worth...

More like Eriksen fucked himself and us in the process.

Should have played last season like he deserved the move and he might have got it

A few days ago we were being told that Eriksen had agreed personal terms, now it is reported that there is not even interest in him. Let's face it, the journos just make it all up.

Should have played last season like he deserved the move and he might have got it
Yup would have been a win win, he would have maximised his value and really put himself in the shop window. Now I’m not sure any of his desired destinations will be fussed, certainly not to pay the money we want. I worry no new contract will be signed and he will walk on a free.

Yep, he kept running and in truth his joy at scoring crucial goals, the VAR decision against City and with Moura's last minute goal was evident but there was often a hint of his mind wandering elsewhere.

I still would prefer a stay if we buy quality alongside him.

How dare they not want Eriksen.

Eriksen is being sold to a big club or going on a free next year (I don't think he will sign a new contract) - people talking of getting rid this year to a tier 2 club are missing the point that he just wont go. If we were going to force him the time would have been last year as 2 years in the stiffs is a credible threat - 1 year (if we were to cut our nose to spite our face) is no big deal in exchange for a huge free transfer fee.

Get off Eriksens dick 😂😂

iv got 71 posts to your 22 fucking thousand. 22,000 fucking posts. And im the flower. Fuck me. u sure lmfao?? Someone touched a nerve? What is it, brexit, corbyn or just an eriksen dick rider 😂😂 probably all 3.

Eriksen might as well spat on the shirt. Why you going on radio and flexing about u want to leave? Do it behind closed doors cos now the only one that looks like an idiot is eriksen. minus hes absolutely minted and doesnt care what any fooker on here thinks including myself. Shot himself in the foot.
What has my post count over the past 7yrs got to do with anything??

Always have a chuckle to myself when I see a post online by someone who uses the laughter emoji, it's a stock response to them getting all hot under the collar, wetting their knickers but try to cover up their distress by putting in the emoji. The nerve that's been touched is clearly yours' pal, just look at the state of your posts! Same type who are totally obsessed with their own politics, ramming it down the throats of people who literally couldn't give a fuck! I can see you in the kitchen at some party, gripping hard on your warm can of Fosters banging on about Brexit and snowflakes, not stopping for breath apart from snorting with a fake laugh at the end of every sentence, not noticing that with every passing statement the room is emptying of people.

He left the door wide open for staying here. If he does then great, if he goes then good on him and thanks for the 6yrs (276 appearances) of football he's given us that has also coincided with the best football we have witnessed at The Lane in a generation.

Lol, 😂, Breit 😂😂lmfao, 😂😂Corbin😂Borris😂Backstop😂leave means leave😂What has this got to do with Eriksen? 😂 😂 snowflake😂😂😂take control😂😂
:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom