Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If reports are true (taken with a pinch of salt) RM have royally fucked us again

Sounds like they made their interest in him known direct some time ago – would make sense him looking distracted and not wanting to put in a challenge to get injured. They've now done a u-turn as the new manager doesn't fancy him.

We are now left with an unsettled player, who fans aren't impressed with. He has made a pretty bold statement... not sure how he comes back from it TBH.

Derp any thoughts on the latest statement?

It’s the CE paradox. A player that wants a change, might feel he has outgrown us but his desired destination isn’t interested. He is stuck without a home as nobody will pay what we feel he is worth...
It's more than likely that they do want him, not as a priority signing, but a player they will take on a free or a reduced transfer fee, just like they did with Courtoise & Hazard (Hazard would have gone for much more had he more than a year left on his contract). "Big" clubs can use their pulling power in different ways, use the fact that they know that a player would love to play for them, so they let it be known that they want to sign them, then get them to run their contract down along with the price. If they get him on a free then the player (agent too) get huge signing on fee, if it's a reduced purchase price then no doubt agent gets a nice kickback to compensate lower fee paid. Either way, when you are at the top of the food chain you get to call a lot (not all) of the shots.

cant see Eriksen at real whatsoever, Juve look like they're doing their business without him mentioned and barca don't want him. That leaves who, Bayern PSG maybe?
I think we/he has lost the chance to go this summer now tbh.
Not in a great position to be in at all, Levy must be pullin.......
Levy must be mad

What has my post count over the past 7yrs got to do with anything??

Always have a chuckle to myself when I see a post online by someone who uses the laughter emoji, it's a stock response to them getting all hot under the collar, wetting their knickers but try to cover up their distress by putting in the emoji. The nerve that's been touched is clearly yours' pal, just look at the state of your posts! Same type who are totally obsessed with their own politics, ramming it down the throats of people who literally couldn't give a fuck! I can see you in the kitchen at some party, gripping hard on your warm can of Fosters banging on about Brexit and snowflakes, not stopping for breath apart from snorting with a fake laugh at the end of every sentence, not noticing that with every passing statement the room is emptying of people.

He left the door wide open for staying here. If he does then great, if he goes then good on him and thanks for the 6yrs (276 appearances) of football he's given us that has also coincided with the best football we have witnessed at The Lane in a generation.

Lol, 😂, Breit 😂😂lmfao, 😂😂Corbin😂Borris😂Backstop😂leave means leave😂What has this got to do with Eriksen? 😂 😂 snowflake😂😂😂take control😂😂
:harrysmile:

😂😂😂😂😂
What has my post count over the past 7yrs got to do with anything??

Always have a chuckle to myself when I see a post online by someone who uses the laughter emoji, it's a stock response to them getting all hot under the collar, wetting their knickers but try to cover up their distress by putting in the emoji. The nerve that's been touched is clearly yours' pal, just look at the state of your posts! Same type who are totally obsessed with their own politics, ramming it down the throats of people who literally couldn't give a fuck! I can see you in the kitchen at some party, gripping hard on your warm can of Fosters banging on about Brexit and snowflakes, not stopping for breath apart from snorting with a fake laugh at the end of every sentence, not noticing that with every passing statement the room is emptying of people.

He left the door wide open for staying here. If he does then great, if he goes then good on him and thanks for the 6yrs (276 appearances) of football he's given us that has also coincided with the best football we have witnessed at The Lane in a generation.

Lol, 😂, Breit 😂😂lmfao, 😂😂Corbin😂Borris😂Backstop😂leave means leave😂What has this got to do with Eriksen? 😂 😂 snowflake😂😂😂take control😂😂
:harrysmile:
You put way too much effort into that. Have a good day though!

e55v1822mr331.jpg

And you can probably see by that graphic alone as to why Dele, Trippier and Eriksen start as much as they do.

7 and a half miles a game!
Mauricio pushes his players hard no doubt about it.

Perhaps when people talk about a "Poch type player" it's really all about stamina.

Get off Eriksens dick 😂😂

iv got 71 posts to your 22 fucking thousand. 22,000 fucking posts. And im the flower. Fuck me. u sure lmfao?? Someone touched a nerve? What is it, brexit, corbyn or just an eriksen dick rider 😂😂 probably all 3.

Eriksen might as well spat on the shirt. Why you going on radio and flexing about u want to leave? Do it behind closed doors cos now the only one that looks like an idiot is eriksen. minus hes absolutely minted and doesnt care what any fooker on here thinks including myself. Shot himself in the foot.

Here's a thought. Grow the fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom