Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you honestly think that if we only sign Ndombele, Lo Celso and let's say Wan-Bissaka or Atal that Poch would fume with our activity?

Personally I think it's the quality we can attract over the quantity. We get to the Champions League final and top 4 with no preseason or home advantage for 75% of our season, let alone a horrific spell of players unavailable due to international football or injuries.

3 top signings and Poch will be sweet as a nut IMO

We will see.

Then Pochettino walks.

I really think we need refreshing.
6 isn’t a refresh, it’s open heart surgery! If Eriksen and Toby stay I think we get Dembele replacement , someone to challenge Eriksen , LB and RB , poch likes harmony and team spirt bringing 6 new faces into the dressing room isn’t good for that in my view

-Mdy3Pez_400x400.jpg

images

287651_1.jpg

Yea... I'm kinda hoping that Barca might see him as a Rakitic replacement- though not sure if that is a realistic hope or not. It'd be a small disaster if he were able to walk on a free.

"demanded to leave"!!! Fuck me, no he didn't.

Ain't you the precious hard done by flower, get over yourself you offended by everything tart.

Get off Eriksens dick 😂😂
"demanded to leave"!!! Fuck me, no he didn't.

Ain't you the precious hard done by flower, get over yourself you offended by everything tart.
iv got 71 posts to your 22 fucking thousand. 22,000 fucking posts. And im the flower. Fuck me. u sure lmfao?? Someone touched a nerve? What is it, brexit, corbyn or just an eriksen dick rider 😂😂 probably all 3.

Eriksen might as well spat on the shirt. Why you going on radio and flexing about u want to leave? Do it behind closed doors cos now the only one that looks like an idiot is eriksen. minus hes absolutely minted and doesnt care what any fooker on here thinks including myself. Shot himself in the foot.

Get off Eriksens dick 😂😂

iv got 71 posts to your 22 fucking thousand. 22,000 fucking posts. And im the flower. Fuck me. u sure lmfao?? Someone touched a nerve? What is it, brexit, corbyn or just an eriksen dick rider 😂😂 probably all 3.

Eriksen might as well spat on the shirt. Why you going on radio and flexing about u want to leave? Do it behind closed doors cos now the only one that looks like an idiot is eriksen. minus hes absolutely minted and doesnt care what any fooker on here thinks including myself. Shot himself in the foot.
I’m not judging you mate, but I have to confess I’m a bit confused about the ‘chill’ part of your username.

Appreciate his time at the club but we have absolutely peaked with him as our attacking midfielder. He should be sold and use the funds to bring in fresh meat like Lo Celso.

People who are asking for a minimum of 6 signings have got very short memories, integrating half a team is going to be difficult and will people show patience for the rebuild?

Personally I think two straight into the first team and some decent squad players is fine. There are a lot of players to replace.

The likes of Janssen and Nkoudo actually need replacing...they aren’t just luxury open spaces...whether it’s signings or academy, it doesn’t matter, but spaces need to be filled.

Earlier on the season people wanted 2 CMs and new full backs. That’s already four....And I assumed they meant first team.

I don’t understand how they can say the squad is shit but two players will do it.

Back
Top Bottom