Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lack of discussion on this assist upsets me. I could watch that all day. Just wow.

It's crazy to think from that far apart erikesn knew dele was goi g to get on the end of that, and it was inch perfect.......
if there was such thing as assist of the season this would win it hands down!

It's crazy to think from that far apart erikesn knew dele was goi g to get on the end of that, and it was inch perfect.......
if there was such thing as assist of the season this would win it hands down!

What makes the finish even better was that they showed a different angle and Alli actually trips over Luiz foot.

What makes the finish even better was that they showed a different angle and Alli actually trips over Luiz foot.
It was Luiz that was making a last ditch attempt to bring Dele down. What are the laws? Can Luiz be sent off? I assume he can. I recall Rose's goal when we spanked them 5-3, Cahill followed through on Rose and took him clean out (turned him upside down) he than had to go off, cunt!

He's my favourite player. Never gets into any trouble on or off the pitch, quiet guy who you never really hear anything about. Extremely fun to watch when he dribbles in tight spaces, picks his head up and you're already anticipating a world class pass to Harry kane or Dele Alli.

He's been performing so well for us since he joined 4 and a half years ago and is just now reaching his prime. Such a joy to watch.

Lack of discussion on this assist upsets me. I could watch that all day. Just wow.

I think everyone has been so pissed off at losing to that lot with some uncharacteristic defensive errors that we've (unfairly) failed to focus on some of the sublime stuff we gave to the semi. Both our goals were world class & Eriksen put in a masterclass. That pass was one of the very best you will see. Ever. Simply incredible.

Good run of form or finally transforming into the consistent playmaker we all knew he was capable of being??

I want to think the latter

He's always been great. It's just that some people need to see passes like that to realise it. Can't tackle though, oh no. Let's beat Wanyama up for not being Hoddle while we're about it.

He's always been great. It's just that some people need to see passes like that to realise it. Can't tackle though, oh no. Let's beat Wanyama up for not being Hoddle while we're about it.
He's actually very good at nicking the ball off the oppo high up the pitch, which is classed as a tackle I guess. But a Danny Rose challange is best left to Danny Rose.

That goal (and assist) to bring it to 2-2 WOULD NORMALLY have been the turning point... In any other game we'd have gone on to win...
Sadly Chelsea have their own fucking scriptwriter who clearly doesn't pay attention to the 'rules of Footballing fairytale comebacks'!

Back
Top Bottom