Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is no reason why we can't get a result, They are a little disjointed at the minute and Conti is not on his game. They are playing individually and not as a team. Collectively they can pull together and get results, they've shown that but its for us to exploit their weakness which is a lack of team togetherness-we must not allow them to get their tails up and enjoy the game and not react to their pettiness and we play as good as we know we can..Its all unknowns...

Sick to death of this fixture . We never win. We bottle it every time . Always do . They play like world beaters, and we can’t string 3 fucking passes together and look as shaky as a shitting dog. One of their defenders will hit some 44 yard screamer in the top corner . That fucking idiot cunte will be jumping around like a twat.
Sick of it , every fucking time. 25 years of the same shit there . Won’t be watching. Not watching any football until the next fixture. Fuck England aswell.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our club and other clubs, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

So I agree?

We're finally fucking less than a week away.

Can't wait for this. Even though I'm fucking shitting it.

No reason to be shitting it.

We usually do badly there. I’ve been supporting Spurs for 28 years and have never experienced a league win there. It’s a free punch in my book, and this season we have a strong arm.

As always with this particular fixture, I’ll be happy with a point. I think we can beat them, but until it actually happens it will continue to be our fixture Kryptonite.

No reason to be shitting it.

We usually do badly there. I’ve been supporting Spurs for 28 years and have never experienced a league win there. It’s a free punch in my book, and this season we have a strong arm.

As always with this particular fixture, I’ll be happy with a point. I think we can beat them, but until it actually happens it will continue to be our fixture Kryptonite.

I think we'd cheer a point. They wouldn't. Good position for us to be in, they need to win this.

Just hope we can field a 'proper' team.......seems like every time we've played this lot over the last few years we've been forced to make a really odd team selection (Wimmer left back, Song left wing back, Wanyama with no knee)

Saw Courtois was sent home from international duty and may not be fit. Not sure how much difference it’d make if it was Caballero in goal tbh

I think we'd cheer a point. They wouldn't. Good position for us to be in, they need to win this.
This. That battle of the bridge shit we needed the win. This time the pressure is different.

They can't afford to lose. Hopefully this change in circumstances and our managers evolution can work in our favour.

Fucking hate that nasty club. Would love to get a win there, would mean so much.

A draw makes us massive favourites for top 4, a win makes it almost certain and a loss leaves it still in our hands. Great position for us to be in, all the pressure is on them.

Back
Top Bottom