Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Often served with a side-order order of anti-Semitism:

"I wanna beat Yids every week,
Chase ’em up and down the streets."

Where the fuck is that? Fucking state of 'em.....Id happily walk into that pub and shout out Yid Army...what they gonna do, strangle you with all their fake Thailand scarves? The least intimidating pub Ive ever seen. Along with this one..

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Just got in from thr F.A. Trophy Semi Final between Wealdstone and Brackley. Jesus christ does that level of football make you appreciate the beauty and nuance of top level football.

Anyone that tells you this is "real football" is a fucking liar. A grotesque 90 minutes.

Oh, and diving and timewasting is just as much a stain down there as it is up here.

Bring on Chelsea and our symphonic football.

God I hate the international break.

Not the League. It was virtually impossible for us to catch Leicester that season. I've posted the maths up a few times before. The only way we could have won the League that season was by winning every game from January 31st and it would have been by goal difference. There isn't a team in history that has won every game from the end of January until season's end.

Leicester won the League. We didn't lose it.

We ‘lost’ the league when Leicester beat us at home when our defence fell asleep allowing that cart horse Huth to head in
Talk about a six pointer

Back to the thread
1-2 Dele brace

COYMS

Wow. That girl on that video is not only embarrassing herself, but ultimately her entire country.

Assuming she has gone through our society and educational systems and yet ends up like that, that shames a lot of what our systems are supposed to eradicate.

It’s utterly incredible to me that someone has so little self awareness and even less class. Banter ? Fun or crass stupidity? I know what I think. And it’s not a Spurs or Chelsea debate here. The song is vile regardless of club supported.

And she has a vote. Let’s leave that thought hanging.

Some turds can’t be flushed.
In the video you could see the blokes were a bit embarrassed to sing.
Almost like their thought process was that a girl shouldn't be singing this song let alone lead it.
Unfortunately their tiny little neanderthal brains couldn't quite make the right connections, so they joined in.

Where the fuck is that? Fucking state of 'em.....Id happily walk into that pub and shout out Yid Army...what they gonna do, strangle you with all their fake Thailand scarves? The least intimidating pub Ive ever seen. Along with this one..

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Guy in black jacket being what looks like interviewed appears at the very start of this thread with his new hoodie,singing who is he? He does karaoke in other YouTube vids slagging us which could be the pub also featured.

Back
Top Bottom