Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A bit rich, given your lot’s stroppy meltdown 2 years ago. I don’t think you thought out that last sentence properly before typing.

Obsessed with us much? Must sting putting all that hatred into something that isn’t reciprocated. You’re the laughing stock of England even when you win something. I’m sure John Terry has his shin pads ready for when you STOP US WINNING THE TITLE AGAIN (TM). You must be so proud. Now fuck off and die you absolute mouth breather. Aren’t there some black people you need to throw off trains? Or some Jews you need to goad about the worst thing that’s happened in modern history? Classless cunt

Obsessed with us much? Must sting putting all that hatred into something that isn’t reciprocated. You’re the laughing stock of England even when you win something. I’m sure John Terry has his shin pads ready for when you STOP US WINNING THE TITLE AGAIN (TM). You must be so proud. Now fuck off and die you absolute mouth breather. Aren’t there some black people you need to throw off trains? Or some Jews you need to goad about the worst thing that’s happened in modern history? Classless cunt
You cant buy history and you cant create it. Sad bunch.

It's their biggest game of the year. Special light-shows, bands, songs, atmosphere building music. The only time their plastic fans turn up. The only game that's sold out way, way in advance of any other. The only game their plastics sing. They are only there to see Tottenham Hotspur. Every single game they play they sing about us, we've got their fans to change the words of their walkout song, it used to be only when we played, today it's EVERY GAME! Their old school hate it, they hate that the plastics have taken it over, they hate that they show how much it means to them because they know it's not reciprocated back in the same way.

Don't get me wrong I hate this mob but it's still only 2nd to Woolwich, our history dictates this because we have a history and they don't.

This is against Everton (as I say it's know EVERY GAME). We've reduced them to this.

Up The Spurs!

A rich West Ham......everyone wants to be ars*nal to us.
Dear Chelsea, we think you are cunts, but your rightful place in this world is yo yoing up and down and signing Quarter Pounda Rubbish to QPR.
Fulham are your rivals....it could have been them, but you won the lottery, well done.

You hate us because historically your fanbase was full of nazis....you know and we're just "a bunch of yids" (anyone seen Badiel.....hello? Anyone)
So in return we hated you back and still do.

But footballing wise, you have never been anything to care about, scraping the 3rd and 2nd divisions until the 90s, and until you became a Russian money laundering project.

We don't sing about you unless we are playing you.....I can't think of any anti Chelsea songs. You see we already have a rival. I'm glad you have found relevance again by singing about us every week.
Score a goal, sing "we hate Tottenham and we hate Tottenham...."

Fucking LOL

A bit rich, given your lot’s stroppy meltdown 2 years ago. I don’t think you thought out that last sentence properly before typing.
When Terry met Steve. Terry, "we are your main rivals ' Steve" No your not, Utd are. You came from no where" " you are not our rival".

Tottenham, you are not our rival, arsensl are and always will be.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter what kind of form we or they are in I’m never confident going to the bridge! Tbh even if we lose we’ll still be 2 points clear of them. Not ideal I know with city still to play though they have to play Liverpool too. I’d take a 1-1 now.

So there was: when will we win at Old Trafford again? Done. When will we win at the Emirates? Done (although only once). When will we finish above Woolwich again? Done. Can this please PLEASE be the time we finally win at Stamford Bridge?! I was 1 when we last won there ffs! :pochrolleyes:

Then all it'll be is when will we win a bloody trophy again...

So there was: when will we win at Old Trafford again? Done. When will we win at the Emirates? Done (although only once). When will we finish above Woolwich again? Done. Can this please PLEASE be the time we finally win at Stamford Bridge?! I was 1 when we last won there ffs! :pochrolleyes:

Then all it'll be is when will we win a bloody trophy again...

The season doesn't pan out on this one game. We treat it as any other away game. they want it to be a battle, a defining game which its not.
Conti has lost his energy which gave them the edge last season. They want to aggravate, aggitate and provoke to get a negative reaction form us. At least JM plays mind games they are just pure aggression.

/ A lot
/
Eh? Where have I espoused hatred? I don't particularly hate Tottenham apart from match days. Where I grew up I didn't know any Spurs fans. A lot of assumptions being made on here. You call us chavs yet most of you can barely put a sentence together without resorting to profanity or cod wisdom. A lot of you mention matters Jewish. I haven't (until then). I couldn't care less if someone is a Muslim (whichever type), a Jew (whichever type), a Christian (whichever type) or an agnostic or atheist. If I told you I was an Ethiopian Jew Chelsea fan you'd all still have something to scream about, simply because I posted on here. By the way I like Larry David's work very much, particularly Curb. Enjoy the game.

The season doesn't pan out on this one game. We treat it as any other away game. they want it to be a battle, a defining game which its not.
Conti has lost his energy which gave them the edge last season. They want to aggravate, aggitate and provoke to get a negative reaction form us. At least JM plays mind games they are just pure aggression.
Oh I agree, I think we should and I think we will treat it as any other away game. I don't think we will see another 2016 meltdown.

Still...be nice to finally win there again :D

/ A lot /
Eh? Where have I espoused hatred? I don't particularly hate Tottenham apart from match days. Where I grew up I didn't know any Spurs fans. A lot of assumptions being made on here. You call us chavs yet most of you can barely put a sentence together without resorting to profanity or cod wisdom. A lot of you mention matters Jewish. I haven't (until then). I couldn't care less if someone is a Muslim (whichever type), a Jew (whichever type), a Christian (whichever type) or an agnostic or atheist. If I told you I was an Ethiopian Jew Chelsea fan you'd all still have something to scream about, simply because I posted on here. By the way I like Larry David's work very much, particularly Curb. Enjoy the game.

Putting aside the partisan nonsense for a moment, what’s your view on Conte? He seems to be angling for dismissal and a big pay day, and I don’t get the impression that the squad are onboard with his tactics. There’s an unusual vulnerability about Chelsea these days, despite the clear quality of your players.

/ A lot /
If I told you I was an Ethiopian Jew Chelsea fan"....Are you?
If so, why do you support Chelsea knowing what makes them tick?

I genuinely think I hate, despise and detest these cunts more than Woolwich. Absolutely hate Chelsea.

6 months before I was born is rather sobering.
I'm the same goons are irrelevant until match day unless they start making a noise bout something regarding us then I may take a passing interest but know fine they're being ignored and they just want attension! But Chelsea o fuck my hatred for them is getting stronger and stronger with every passing season! There are "fans" at work but they are young laddies the chavs are hipster they haven't a clue pre dirty money or what the racist fucks where in the 70s,80s! Can't even bring my self to talk to them about football you just can't take them seriously.....

Right or wrong I remain very proud of our team in that 2-2 draw. Kicking lumps out of that lot was majestic.

The title was never in “our” hands and the WBA draw was fatal so there was nothing in the game for Chelsea. That they somehow got “big time” against us when they spunked 10th all season says a lot about how they work. And just having a manager with an Italian name and a wig does not add anything more to like since that Season. Everyone knows what’s around the corner for Chelsea and it’s certainly going to look a lot like Leeds.

I hope Dier smashes you up and Lamela does Flabbygas again. COYS.

They are a stain on English football. A gutter club built on oligarchs support of Putin's tyrannical regime. Money robbed from the Russian masses fed a diet of orthodox nationalism.
When if they collaspe let them rot in their parasite piss as they held the hand of the devil and took his silver of gluttony.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

latest

OrnateHonoredHammerheadbird-max-1mb.gif

Kristen-Dunst-Buh-Bye-Wave-By-The-Door.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Qcz8AXFORCS4NkpouQiT_Clarissa.gif

Hagrid-Says-Good-Bye-To-Harry-Potter-Animated-Gif-Image.gif

WildCloudyBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif

funny-gif-bears-waving-saying-goodbye.gif
You forgot the best 'waver' (not sure that's even a word!)..... our own Dele :)

Back
Top Bottom