Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-0 to us.

Fucking hope we humiliate these fucking pansy shits. Fuck their mercenary filled team, fuck their sorry fans, fuck their pathetic shite stadium, fuck Conte with his fake “passion”. Words cannot describe how much I despise these blue fuckers who never really worked for their success. They all got it served on a Russian platter.

Fuck Chelsea FC.

They can clap “we hate Tottenham” all they want on the Liquidator. They’re fake. They’re a made-big club. It’s all hollow.

YOU YIDSSSSSS
/rage off

Anyone planning to go to this, check your emails. It seems like the club allocated tickets to some people who didn't have enough loyalty points, and have had to cancel them (offering free entry to the first home cup game next year as compensation). However, the email appears to have also gone out to some people who DID have enough loyalty points - isn't clear yet whether they've fucked up in sending out the email, or actually cancelled tickets for people who should have been allocated them and sent out tickets for people who shouldn't.

What with the national state of alarm and dislike of Russia due the poisonings in Salisbury, will we actually be the good guys for once, and have the support of the nations' football fans in our clash with Chelski?

Not confident at all and never am against these slimey bastards chavs. They are a thorn in our backside and always turn up against us. Our record at the bridge is embarrassing, so I'm quiet baffled as to how anyone can actually be confident we will turn them over. We have no Harry Kane over :( sorry to sound negative guys, but got a chelsea win written all over this. Never easy with Spurs and would be typical for us to invite them back in the top 4 race. Would take a draw all day long.

I feel the same. I suppose a draw would be considered a result for us so we might get a "result" in that sense. Chelsea are proper shit at the moment, but as we learned a couple of seasons ago they can play shit all season then suddenly turn up against us. Pathetic club, and players them lot.

Anyone planning to go to this, check your emails. It seems like the club allocated tickets to some people who didn't have enough loyalty points, and have had to cancel them (offering free entry to the first home cup game next year as compensation). However, the email appears to have also gone out to some people who DID have enough loyalty points - isn't clear yet whether they've fucked up in sending out the email, or actually cancelled tickets for people who should have been allocated them and sent out tickets for people who shouldn't.
Think they have fucked mine up, not received anything since the confirmation of my application and now have to wait til Monday to ring them up .:pochserious2:

ive avoided listening to this until now. Oh my word, fook me.

Wow. That girl on that video is not only embarrassing herself, but ultimately her entire country.

Assuming she has gone through our society and educational systems and yet ends up like that, that shames a lot of what our systems are supposed to eradicate.

It’s utterly incredible to me that someone has so little self awareness and even less class. Banter ? Fun or crass stupidity? I know what I think. And it’s not a Spurs or Chelsea debate here. The song is vile regardless of club supported.

And she has a vote. Let’s leave that thought hanging.

Some turds can’t be flushed.

Wow. That girl on that video is not only embarrassing herself, but ultimately her entire country.

Assuming she has gone through our society and educational systems and yet ends up like that, that shames a lot of what our systems are supposed to eradicate.

It’s utterly incredible to me that someone has so little self awareness and even less class. Banter ? Fun or crass stupidity? I know what I think. And it’s not a Spurs or Chelsea debate here. The song is vile regardless of club supported.

And she has a vote. Let’s leave that thought hanging.

Some turds can’t be flushed.
She is a slag, type of girl that your average Chav supporter would love to bring home to meet Mum and Dad! :nawty:

April fools day?

FFS :pochfacepalm:

I'm a bit of a dreamer, but this may help us reverse the shitty luck we have had recently against these degenerate shitbags.
Maybe we will play shit, but still beat them after Super Jan's thunderbastard and Sissoko's wondergoal.

:freund:

Back
Top Bottom