Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm gonna go tot he NaziBridge but I'll be too busy trying to spot Sophie Rose and those big jugs of hers.

on the topic of chelsea, anyone seen this

Wow. Even their female fans are fucking idiotic.

But not Sophie Rose tho. Fuck. Every time we play them I think about Sophie and her bumpers.
Blood gets warmer, me hands get nifty and I start to sneeze.

She needs to make another "why we hate Spurs video" so I can have a wank. Naughty naughty girl.

Wow. Even their female fans are fucking idiotic.

But not Sophie Rose tho. Fuck. Every time we play them I think about Sophie and her bumpers.
Blood gets warmer, me hands get nifty and I start to sneeze.

She needs to make another "why we hate Spurs video" so I can have a wank. Naughty naughty girl.

i know the lass you're on about now, fucking hell, yeah if i could get out my mind she was chelsea i'd fire into that like raoul moat on speed

A bit rich, given your lot’s stroppy meltdown 2 years ago. I don’t think you thought out that last sentence properly before typing.
When you celebrated a draw, that's the one right? When we made you cheer the team that took your title from you, you sang their fucking name you plastic mugs. The worst defence of a title in the history of the game and you sang their name in the process.

Last edited:
A bit rich, given your lot’s stroppy meltdown 2 years ago. I don’t think you thought out that last sentence properly before typing.

Although you may embrace your thrashy club with value, see talent on the pitch and feel you've supporters of good nature, it all becomes irrelivant when others think less of you. Believe me, everyone thinks less of you and true hatred for a club, built on Russian dirty money and supported by racist trash. No real derby to talk of other than Fulham. You want to be hated so seek attention and muscle in on other clubs history becuse you have none of your own.

Back
Top Bottom