Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not answering for NN, but ...
I have had more run ins with London based Celtic fans than any other club.That includes Woolwich and West ham(whom i have an extreme hatred for)
They don't seem to think that a pub load of them starting on someone on their jacks is against the rules.
Hate em.I have only ever met one that i like
I have a few friends in Scotland and their advice is always to stay away from the Old Firm clubs all together

Looking forward to this, will be a fight as much as a game of football.
Both teams have something to prove, this will be a firery match I think.
VAR gives me a slight hope that we may not get diddled by shitty reffing, although fully expect a chav bias. We look at them strongly, yellow card, while they have to go full Texas chainsaw to maybe get a talking to. Think Poch will throw Sissoko straight back in, tough 1st game coming back?
If he is sharp though, maybe could start him and Dier to give us a tougher midfield, Winksy could come in once they are broken to exploit them more.
Would really like to see KWP and Rose.

No chance that Poch will do that, Gazzaniga has played all 4 matches in the League Cup so far and conceded only 1 goal in the previous 3 matches (West Ham, Woolwich & Chelsea).
Oh I agree with you he most likely won't.

Yet Vorm also had a very good cup run last year but let in an easy save against United.
I would just feel a bit more at ease with Lloris.

I speak to WHU fans
I speak to LFC fans
I speak to Celtic fans
I have even been known to speak to Woolwich fans
But Chelsea? You have to draw the line somewhere.

I wouldn't piss on a Chesea fan if they were on fire. Unless my piss was petrol.

My Chelsea mates are in the minority of being reasonable human beings, but I absolutely agree with you in general

Back
Top Bottom