Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve got a few filthy chav fan mates as I live in Streatham. None of them are confident at all tonight, even with our depleted team. In fact a couple of them think Sarri will be sacked if they go out

Why would you not opt for Sanchez as opposed to Foyth? He was a monster against Fulham... far more reliable imo.

Personally I'd probably start for the following XI:

[formation="352, Gazza, Toby, Sanchez, Verts, KWP, Dier, Winks, Eriksen, Davies, Lamela, Lucas"][/formation]
Eriksen further forward in a CAM role!

:eriksenlol:

Unbelievably this lineup looks OK. We're only grinding out a draw anyway :tobyarm:

Yeah. No way Chelsea sack Sarri for being knocked out of a cup that would have been 4th on their list of priorities.

We need our lord and savior
giphy.gif

Not looking forward to this at all. Honestly can’t see us winning this, which means we are going to be hanging on for dear life trying to grab a draw. It’s possible of course, but can see these bunch of muppets being right up for this. That and with our horrendous record in the late stages of the cup doesn’t feel me with confidence.

Yes you are right cos ch*lsi are on top form, scoring goals galore and our defence is r*bbish and we have 3 central defenders injured...

Doesn’t quite work like that mate does it? Let’s not forget they beat City 2-0 at home. When they are up for it, they are a bloody good side and you can’t blame Spurs supporters feeling pessimistic when we have 60+ a season worth of goals missing tonight can you ? I agree, I honestly don’t think we got a chance of winning, but a draw is a possibility. Got a bad feeling we will get knocked out though

I speak to WHU fans
I speak to LFC fans
I speak to Celtic fans
I have even been known to speak to Woolwich fans
But Chelsea? You have to draw the line somewhere.

I wouldn't piss on a Chesea fan if they were on fire. Unless my piss was petrol.

Back
Top Bottom