Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AHAHAHAAHHA

So there are no quotes?
That bullshit article is from more than a month ago

Here is one from 2 days ago - now log off

"It is so clear, I am so open to improve the squad and add a player if Harry Kane and Dele Alli are fit or not fit," he said. "I was open in the summer and I am open now.

"The difficult thing is to find quality that will add to the squad. We are not going to change strategy, we are working, we will see what happens at the end."

Right! Slept on it.. hard one to take.. but proud all the same.

We did really well second half. Cannot dwell too much on the result.. pens are cruel!

Typical cunts on twitter etc trying to get likes outta our exit. Which is hilarious.. Woolwich fans taking the piss? We took you apart at your home to get here.. and better still! West Ham fans posting “salt” gifs to spurs fans who kicked off on Woolwich posters! Imagine that?!? “Hey big bro, look at me trying to get acknowledged”. Seeing that has made me laugh and be proud to be spurs! The hatred of us is pure jealousy. Jealous that we are going about our business correctly. Fuck em all!!

Roll on Sunday! Get a result there and progress in the FA cup and last night will be soon forgotten about.

That bullshit article is from more than a month ago

Here is one from 2 days ago - now log off

"It is so clear, I am so open to improve the squad and add a player if Harry Kane and Dele Alli are fit or not fit," he said. "I was open in the summer and I am open now.

"The difficult thing is to find quality that will add to the squad. We are not going to change strategy, we are working, we will see what happens at the end."
I think it's you that needs to log off buddy...

But asked whether he planned to spend in January, he pulled out the lining of his pocket to show it was empty. "He asks me if I'm going to spend money," he said. "I don't have money!"

When the reporter said: "As a club?" Pochettino again showed his empty pocket and said, laughing: "As a club."

'I don't have money' - Pochettino on transfers

‘I don’t have money!’: Pochettino does not expect January signings at Spurs

Tottenham have no money to spend in January, reveals Pochettino

Pochettino admits Tottenham have no money for January signings - Tribal Football

Tottenham still short of funding for January transfer window

Quotes witnessed and reported by journalists at a press conference.

I think it's you that needs to log off buddy...

But asked whether he planned to spend in January, he pulled out the lining of his pocket to show it was empty. "He asks me if I'm going to spend money," he said. "I don't have money!"

When the reporter said: "As a club?" Pochettino again showed his empty pocket and said, laughing: "As a club."

'I don't have money' - Pochettino on transfers

‘I don’t have money!’: Pochettino does not expect January signings at Spurs

Tottenham have no money to spend in January, reveals Pochettino

Pochettino admits Tottenham have no money for January signings - Tribal Football

Tottenham still short of funding for January transfer window

Quotes witnessed and reported by journalists at a press conference.
20 December - before we suffered long term injuries to Kane and Dele

Here is what he says 2 days ago

20 December - before we suffered long term injuries to Kane and Dele

Here is what he says 2 days ago

So the quotes are real then? Like I said. Thought they were just headlines in bullshit articles?

And yes, I know when the quotes happened. I stated it in my original post.

Poch told us before the window we have no money.

Hahaha, bit early for an ending. But I'll take it.

Embarrassment you lad.

So the quotes are real then? Like I said. Thought they were just headlines in bullshit articles?

And yes, I know when the quotes happened. I stated it in my original post.

Hahaha, bit early for an ending. But I'll take it.

Embarrassment you lad.
He made a joke with journos - nothing more. Sadly you've never read past the headlines, as usual

For the 3rd time -

I genuinely didn't realise Away goals didn't count... until they mentioned it after we'd scored, I thought we'd done enough!

Even after the first leg, I said to someone "at least they didn't score an away goal" and no one seemed to correct me...

Even my wife (blatant "I have a wife") looked confused when I said it had gone to pens... she HATES football, but at least knew how the away goals rule worked...

He made a joke with journos - nothing more. Sadly you've never read past the headlines, as usual

For the 3rd time -

The full quotes aren't in the headline. To read the full quotes you must read the articles.

What did happen, is I posted the article and said quotes, then you said ''Sun-like headline''. So who was it that didn't read past the headline?

Oops.

Ah fuck it.. I woke up positive but the resident mutt is on every single thread providing absolute no worth. Yellow card vote, reason = cunt. Bye bye little doggie

The full quotes aren't in the headline. To read the full quotes you must read the articles.

What did happen, is I posted the article and said quotes, then you said ''Sun-like headline''. So who was it that didn't read past the headline?

Oops.
Pointless joke from 5 weeks ago - why do you keep ignoring what he said 2 days ago? Our injury list looks very different now

Pointless joke from 5 weeks ago - why do you keep ignoring what he said 2 days ago?
I don't. I'm ignoring your attempt at deflection.

Everyone knows Poch is open to transfers. I have not disputed that fact.

Just because you have no money doesn't mean you aren't open to signings. It just means they are harder to complete due to lack of funds.

What you don't know about and are willfully ignorant to, is amazing.

Ahh disagree button! Yeh we get it.. you press the button. You’re a full blown fucking moron, fact. You’re not a spurs fan, fact. You’ve never set foot in N17, fact. You’re on here to get into little keyboard arguments because you’ve got zero life, fact.

“Let’s ruin their rep by pressing the X button on all posts”
Moron!!!

Last edited:
Ahh disagree button! Yeh we get it.. you press the button. You’re a full blown fucking moron, fact. You’re not a spurs fan, fact. You’ve never set foot in N17, fact. You’re on here to get into little keyboard arguments because you’ve got zero life, fact.

“Let’s ruin their rep by pressing the X button on all posts”
Spastic
Bless him. It's all he has.

I don't. I'm ignoring your attempt at deflection.

Everyone knows Poch is open to transfers. I have not disputed that fact.

Just because you have no money doesn't mean you aren't open to signings. It just means they are harder to complete due to lack of funds.

What you don't know about and are willfully ignorant to, is amazing.
You're backtracking now - Poch has said many times we're always looking to bring in a new player. You on the other hand made it sound like we're skint and have no money to spend this window under any circumstances, based on a joke comment made 5 weeks ago before Dele and Kane's injury and Dembele's departure. If you honestly think our priorities haven't changed since then - you need to help.

I question why Poch took off Llorente. He had just scored a goal and was gaining confidence after a shitshower of minutes. Surely he was up for the second goal. I think he said that while beeing substituded. He was also our only man up front to keep hold of the ball.

You're backtracking now - Poch has said many times we're always looking to bring in a new player. You on the other hand made it sound like we're skint and have no money to spend this window under any circumstances, based on a joke comment made 5 weeks ago before Dele and Kane's injury and Dembele's departure. If you honestly think our priorities haven't changed since then - you need to help.
Nope. Poch made it sound like we are skint and have no money.

I haven't mentioned our priorities. More deflection.

Give up, Arc. You lost.

Back
Top Bottom