Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The stadium will increase our spending power by 150m a year (probably more) the servicing of the debt will be 25-30m a year ergo the football club is better off by 120m a year ...
The delusion is strong with this one.

We used to take in close to 1m from matchday revenue at WHL. Assuming me triple that now (optimistic but hey) - that’s 3m x 21 games (min) - just over 60m. Where’s this 150 taken from?

6:45am, my friend - leaving gym in a few

Went to bed seething - not much better this morning. Feel like we’re cursed ...
Exactly. I feel the same, brother.
10:45pm here, afraid sleep wont come easy tonight.
Leaving for the gym at 6:30, where there is a chelski 'fan' at the locker next to mine.
I'm not in the fucking mood...

Last edited:
The delusion is strong with this one.

We used to take in close to 1m from matchday revenue at WHL. Assuming me triple that now (optimistic but hey) - that’s 3m x 21 games (min) - just over 60m. Where’s this 150 taken from?
This is the stuff I want to know. What is the average ticket price going to be? What was it at WHL? Also, will there be a difference in concessions, e.g. beer and food?

KWP ahead of both for me. Aurier was shocking last night
Something needs to be done one way or another.
KWP agent needs to be in Poch’s office asking what the plan is, and if we’re not going to sell one yet then he needs to ask for a loan.

I just hope we sell one and promote him. Some want Wan Bissaka from Palace. We have one of our own to develop so why waste cash so frivoulosly

Well they've all signed contracts in the last 6 months and are well aware of the project, so I don't see why not.

For clarification, I'm expecting us to start spending again this summer. Once we're in the stadium.
At the end of the Summer window, you said you expected us to be the highest spenders in January!
Levy must be in for some right pelters from you next week.

Something needs to be done one way or another.
KWP agent needs to be in Poch’s office asking what the plan is, and if we’re not going to sell one yet then he needs to ask for a loan.

I just hope we sell one and promote him. Some want Wan Bissaka from Palace. We have one of our own to develop so why waste cash so frivoulosly
Agreed. If I was KWP watching those 2 ahead of me - would be asking serious questions from my agent

Because you made an incorrect prediction so it means if Levy doesn’t spend big now, he’s a midget.

It’s the internet mate dontcha know
Mad ain't it.

Poch told us before the window we have no money.

With new information comes new expectations.

Not that people who are so engrained in their own opinions would know anything about that.

Back
Top Bottom