Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hate to sound negative but without Son and Kane I was dreading this, now we have to do it without Ali to? Sorry, but that’s 60+ goals a season missing. I think they are going to be right up for this and we have nothing upfront, meaning we literally are playing for a draw. Dangerous game and can see us getting knocked out :(
giphy.gif

Fuck cunt

Llorente just needs game time and some confidence and we'll be alright. It was the same case with Sissoko.
We showed really character today grinding out the result in the dying seconds. Reminds me of Aston Villa match when Kane scored that last minute winner. He then scored two goals against Chavs a couple of weeks later.
Now we repeat that on Thursday.

COYS

Llorente just needs game time and some confidence and we'll be alright. It was the same case with Sissoko.
We showed really character today grinding out the result in the dying seconds. Reminds me of Aston Villa match when Kane scored that last minute winner. He then scored two goals against Chavs a couple of weeks later.
Now we repeat that on Thursday.

COYS
Llorente two OG’s against Chelsea then? That’s all we fucking need....
:dembelelol::eriksenlol:

-------------Gazza-----------
----Toby--------Sanchez-------Verts-----
Tripps----Dier------Winks------Rose--
----------Eriksen---------Lamela-----
------------------Llorente-----------

If something does not work, keep doing it. Sanity is overrated.

Dier will be back to hopefully help us control things better. He fucking loves playing these cunts.
Reckon our lads will be well up for this, could be a right scrap, and a master class in shithousery.
They are fragile, and if we can bully them and even nick a goal first they will crumble.

Chelsea were utter bilge v. Woolwich. Dier on his own should do 'em.

---------------Lloris-------------
---Toby---Sanchez---Jan---
KWP----------Dier----------Rose
----------------Winks--------------
Lamela-----Lucas------Eriksen

Totti Totti the fuck is this? I thought you werent allowed to edit squads between replays.

This isn't a callout of you btw. Just a callback to our earlier discussion

Last edited:

Totti Totti the fuck is this? I thought you werent allowed to edit squads between replays.

This isn't a callout of you btw. Just a callback to our earlier discussion

its not a replay - I agree its odd that you can edit squads between legs but I think its right you cant edit between FA cup replays.

Back
Top Bottom