Chelsea this Thursday

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

drwinston001 said:
what do they construe at naughty though?

"foul, abusive, homophobic or racist language" - the first two are part and parcel of football I thought.

John Terry had better be careful then...

drwinston001 said:
only the 1, although maybe 2. Drogba and Sturridge the scorers.

Having said that, if Bale plays, Modric is in the middle and we play with 2 strikers we'll win.

No we wont we will lose. (stick to the ritual fool)

terry is gonna get abused hard
so is cole
they are gonna buckle
we wont get bullied in the middle
not with Parker
Modric will MERK them
show em what they missed
Pav will do NOTHIN but score a screamer
VDV will run tings
Kaboul will destroy anyone
Gallas will use class and years of experience
Walker will rinse up Cole
USA will keep things calm
their only danger man who is on form is Mata and Parker will shut that shit DOWN YO

you feeling me?

COYYYYYYYYYYYYS

:rafaaaa: :keane: :dawson: :pav: :harryagh: :gazza: :gazza2: :parker: :bale:

Fiiiiiiiive Fosters tops,
Four jaegerbombs,
three stellas strong,
2 aftershocks
AND A BAD ADE MURKING TERRY!!!!

The only reason I didn't get a ticket for this is because I thought I'd get one for the Norwich game.

1st home game I'm missing in the league this season. Really have no idea how this is going tp play out or who is going to play. I think i'd be happy with a draw just to be above them (both scums and liverpool) at christmas.

But I hope we SMASH 'EM! COYS!

I see the club are asking people to text 07537404821 to report any racial or homophobic abuse tonight. People should really bombard that number with texts reporting 'the fella on the pitch in the blue shirt with number 26 on the back'

Smolik said:
I see the club are asking people to text 07537404821 to report any racial or homophobic abuse tonight. People should really bombard that number with texts reporting 'the fella on the pitch in the blue shirt with number 26 on the back'

^ Doing This^

:ade:

Dru said:
Who would take a draw now?

Not me.

Beating Chelsea with 3 or 4 KEY players out.

That's season defining. Actually, fuck it, that's Generation defining.

After tonight we will be in a 3 horse race for the title (and you always back the outsider in one of those!!!) or a 4 horse race for the two Champions League spots. Slightly simplistic but probably true

[formation=4-4-1-1 GK=USA D=BAE King Gallas Walker DM= M=Bale Sandro Parker Modric AM=vdV S=Adebayor][/formation]

With both Lennon and Defoe out -- probably this. Harry's not going to change his stripes overnight, and you put your best players on the field in games like these. I suspect Bale will be on the right from time to time. If Ledley wants to play he is going to start. I think he will - and unfortunately I see Kaboul replacing him at the half.

Back
Top Bottom