Chelsea this Thursday

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WindyCOYS said:
Rumours that Bale and Adebayor are playing... still nothing on Ledley.
I'm very close to crymaxing on the train reading that. If someone tells me the King is playing things will get messy!

Bale is massive if fit. Pace is key v Chelski

WindyCOYS said:
Rumours that Bale and Adebayor are playing... still nothing on Ledley.
rumours, fucking rumours????

I want the propper shit windizzle droppin' the fuckin' knowledge, not rumours!

And if you start saying 'black and yellow, black and yellow' Windy I'm gonna find you, and cut you.

WindyCOYS said:
Matt Law from The Express has just tweeted that King, Adebayor and Bale will all start.

FUCKING GET IN THERE!

IUZNE.gif

WindyCOYS said:
Matt Law from The Express has just tweeted that King, Adebayor and Bale will all start.

FUCKING GET IN THERE!
consider yourself safe, for now! :levystare:

and yes, FUCKING GET IN THERE!

Too nervy at the minute, need more control centrally, need to control the tempo - Chelsea doing a good job of slowing the pace down. Not enough chances being created - have to test Terry far more at the back. Up the pressure on the cunts.

spooky said:
By nervy I mean Chelsea could easily nick another goal without having to do much.

As they already have.

We need to step it back up, been poor since 15-20 mins. VDV needs to get involved, one of Modric/Sandro/Parker needs to support the attack more, and defence needs a boot up the backside.

On the plus side they only have one sub left, at any moment Bale could rape them again and Howard Webb has had a good game (one of the previous three statements may have been a lie)

Back
Top Bottom