Chelsea this Thursday

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone know anything about Bale's, Lennon's and Defoe's injuries?

Also predictions? If we've got Bale/Lennon - I'm going 2-1 Spurs. Without I'll settle for a draw... Fuck it, no I won't. We'll still shit em.

Standard.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
Does anyone know anything about Bale's, Lennon's and Defoe's injuries?

Also predictions? If we've got Bale/Lennon - I'm going 2-1 Spurs. Without I'll settle for a draw... Fuck it, no I won't. We'll still shit em.

Standard.

Lennon's out for 3 weeks to a month.

Haven't heard fuck all about Bale or Defoe.

I reckon he'll start Harry Kane and Pav up front*. 10-0 , we'll shit em...

*I don't think this at all :gazza2:

I think Harry said Bale twisted his ankle on Friday in training, thought he was OK then when he got home said he couldn't put any weight on it. So... 50/50 for Thursday? Lennon we'll probably find out after the scan - he didn't look like he was in agony though so hopefully its just a minor tear.

Credit to Windy who suggested something similar to this on twitter yesterday.

Why not go 433 to line up something like this

Friedel
BAE Kaboul King/Gallas BAE
Modric Parker Sandro
Bale/Kranjar Former Gooner Striker VDV

That would match them stride for stride and also allow Walker and BAE to play the overplapping game they love so much. Think that 3 in the middle would be too much for second hand fridge.

bring. it. on.

Think I'd personally rather Townsend than Niko if Bale isn't fit. But apart from that agree with that line up.

Although did Gallas' performance yesterday alongside King justify him to get a start with King again on thursday? As I though he had a good game yesterday.

kushty said:
Think I'd personally rather Townsend than Niko if Bale isn't fit. But apart from that agree with that line up.

Although did Gallas' performance yesterday alongside King justify him to get a start with King again on thursday? As I though he had a good game yesterday.

From where I was Gallas looked like he had a good game but I'd still play Kaboul. Agree with you about Townsend.

:biggrin: :roflmao: :walker: :levystare: :levywtf: :ledley: :bale: :nare: :harryblow: :chico: :cunt: :harrylol: :mong: :harryagh: :dawson: :pav: :defoe: :vdvcry: :vdv: :coys: :lolpoint: :hi5: :winner: :ninja: :dry: :nawty: :fu: :wub: :rape:

oh.

Rep is already with you.

tbh, when I read the title I did this:

:harryblow:

I'd take a draw now just to stay ahead, but am expecting a 'reaction' from chavs weekend result, plus us losing a few players leading to a loss.

BUT if by some miracle we manage a win I will be:

:gomes: :keaneno: :gomes: :keaneno: :gomes: :keaneno: :ledleylick:

King wont play 2 games in a week will he? surely not....

What are the chances of this if Bale and King are out...?

-----------Ade-----

--------VDV----------

--Mod--Parker--Sandro--

BAE-------------------Walker--

----Bassong--Gallas--Kaboul--

---------USA-----------------

Back
Top Bottom