Chelsea (league cup semi final)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It seemed like Chelsea were a man up most of the game. Can’t complain about being up a goal going into second leg but it would have been nice to get one or two more.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the away goal rule change end up hurting Spurs and benefiting Chelsea the first year theit.

On my way back from the game and I can’t believe how compact they were. Set up to completely suffocate us and it worked. Coming out with a 1-0 win is miraculous, they won’t get away with playing like that at home

How about go fuck your mother
tenor.gif

Nice to pick up a result/advantage over Chelsea no more than 24 hours after Liverpool lost to Wolves and Klopp blamed the wind and Spurs' easier draw against Tranmere.

Well done mate....if i re watch that tomorrow it will look like a tactical master stroke. Win, save energy, go to Utd and The Bridge with our normal game plan.

Just got so stressed and that cunt ref wasn’t helping.

Three wins on the bounce against those cunts now....a good night in the end
Honestly I think that was Pochs tactics all along. The counter attack didn't quite come off today but that's football

Gritty performance - they didn’t create anything clear cut and never really worried Gazza.

Our inability to retain possession was frustrating. Especially Trippier clipping the ball into the centre of the pitch every time he got it at RB. Either pick a man out or pop it behind their full back and get them running backwards.

Good win but I fear for us Sunday as we looked completely shot the last 30 minutes tonight.

Back
Top Bottom