Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's never had a red card in his entire 8 year professional career so not sure why you are so certain he would get one tonight.
He should have got a couple in that infamous 2-2 at Slumford

And Poch has had to sub him off before on a yellow when he's losing it (Goons home I think 2-2)

One of the great mysteries, how on earth has he avoided one before now

He should have got a couple in that infamous 2-2 at Slumford

And Poch has had to sub him off before on a yellow when he's losing it (Goons home I think 2-2)

One of the great mysteries, how on earth has he avoided one before now

Because he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

He isn't just going in there all guns blazing with no control like certain players.

I guess the match will be decided by which Tottenham and which Chelsea turn up tonight. Hopefully our best and their worst would be nice. As it us I expect they will be on it tonight. If that is the case we'll need to be at our best to get anything out of this one I feel.

If there is turmoil still, disappointment and heavy legs after Sunday's extra time defeat then we should be able to capitalize if the mentality is right. I'm hoping Poch gave them a kick up the arse after the Burnley game, if so there needs to be a reaction.

Lets fucking smash em tonight to pile more misery on these cunts.

COYS!!!

Need a serious, full blooded, high tempo response tonight. The lads need to take note of what Poch said and give 100%.

Make no mistake the chavs will be up for this tonight and I can see Sarri actually playing Kante in his rightful position which means chelsea will be a whole different animal.

There will be no gifts from them, we need to be at it from the off, shame dele isn’t back but fuck it lets analy pulverise these racist pricks! The lot of them! Leave no chav asshole unscathed :lamelaaghh:

D0VGxiWX0AA0qMe.jpg

We would have to think beating Chelsea & Woolwich in the next two games would all but seal top 4 for another season?
Reminds me a bit like the year we played Woolwich on the Wednesday night (Rose screamer) and then followed it up on the Saturday by beating Chelsea (Terry’s red card late in the game after Bale just about ran them ragged for the entire game)
That’s the kind of performances we need right about now, for me Eriksen needs to grab these games by the neck and show what kind of player he really is!

I'm more nervous by the fact that they were shit before the semi-final at their ground and they still beat us...

Beat us on penalties over two legs when they hadn't played 120 minutes of football 3 days earlier and we had Lamela & Llorente up front.

We've got the likes of Son & Kane this time around it'll definitely be a different type of Spurs we can expect. I live for games like this one tonight, makes supporting a London club one of the best things a football fan can do

Whilst our record at the bridge is beyond pathetic bar last season, we actually have a good record against these bunch of tossers in recent games. Won 3 of the last 4 and their win was against a Spurs side missing half our team. Even then they could only beat us on penalties. Hopefully Hazard the little midget will be shattered from 120 mins of football as let’s be honest they are rely massively on this guy.

Back
Top Bottom