Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys, I have hardly made any post here (although I read the forum regularly), and I have a question: where is the away fans section for this game? I just couldn't resist and I have rushed into buying a ticket in area 130 a few mins ago without checking

Cheers!

I've got the multi game pack but that is incredibly irritating to see those prime blocks behind the goal suddenly become available late on. 'UEFA Confirmation' bullshit - it's the second group game, how could it differ from the first. Have they suddenly become aware of 1,300 people on their guestlist who now can't make it? - In those parts of the stadium?! Bollocks.
Same here mate. Very annoying.

Gotta say our support has blown me away. Probably the best bit for me was when we went general sale, for only 24hrs I might add, all the scum came out of the woodwork trying desperately trying to take the piss thinking that Manure supporters were buying tickets, yet come match day the entire stadium was white! Everyone there was Spurs, it was magnificent.

It is fair to say that many of these fans probably haven't been to The Lane in many years but are still supporters.
Its great that they can experience it live then

Hi guys, I have hardly made any post here (although I read the forum regularly), and I have a question: where is the away fans section for this game? I just couldn't resist and I have rushed into buying a ticket in area 130 a few mins ago without checking

Cheers!
The away end is behind the goal at the opposite end from 130 - well it was for Monaco.

Edit: middle tier, but Monaco only brough a couple of hundred.

The away end is behind the goal at the opposite end from 130 - well it was for Monaco.

Edit: middle tier, but Monaco only brough a couple of hundred.

Cheers, mate

Also, if area 130 was designated for away fans it wouldn't have been on sale on the Spurs website would it?

For the Monaco match did anyone use Wembley Stadium station for Marylebone at all? If so, how was it and would you recommend it over Wembley Park and Met/Jubilee?

Going next Wednesday, hope our surport can get in sinc with our songs.
Up in the Gods above the away fans but hope the Germans get my end going COYS

giphy.gif

Ticket purchased 29th Sept, ticket not arrived yet.
Looks like i'll have to pick up a duplicate from wembley, heard there were big fuck off queues for collections at the monaco game.
Been thinking over about what to do if someone's in my seat with my lost ticket. i ain't no grass and my most likely option would get me into bovver with the law.

Back
Top Bottom