Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there any coordinated effort to get a Champions League "1882 section" at Wembley for the group stage?
Wembley’s West side is the "home" end, so I guess the East side is where the away fans will be.
If people are buying the Group Stage Multi-Game Ticket would it make sense to get them in the same block?

I suspect CL at Wembley is about as far as you can get from what 1882 was supposed to be about, but I do like the club encouraging people to buy in a certain section (132 - 136) if you want to create atmosphere which should create the same effect.

It would be nice to get some 1882 at the league cup this year though, wouldn't it.

I suspect CL at Wembley is about as far as you can get from what 1882 was supposed to be about, but I do like the club encouraging people to buy in a certain section (132 - 136) if you want to create atmosphere which should create the same effect.

It would be nice to get some 1882 at the league cup this year though, wouldn't it.
The difference would be that the section would be at the other end (the away end) for maximum banter with visiting fans and to make it feel a bit more like the Park Lane ... for those who like that kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom