Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

133 & 134 sold out, few left in 135 and some in 132,
Bollocks...got to be on it Wednesday morning and logged in ready to go by 9.30.
Would prefer to be close/in the noiser sections.
Funnily enough I'd normally be getting same but as I'm taking my dad to these games I'm going the opposite. He doesn't like to be at the ends so we're aiming at the centre line with a decent view. Either front of the top tier or back of the bottom tier. Club Wembley would have been ideal but it doesn't like like they've released the central areas to this package?

Anyway I've no idea whether it will be a struggle to get tickets in that area or not.

BT Sport 2 11.30 am today. 30 min highlights of Spurs vs Inter

Was there. I studied at Leicester Uni (from the States) in autumn '10 and this was one of six games I got to. Amazing. Still have my programme, a copy of the match on video, the full match from BBC London including the post-match phone in, and the sports section of the Guardian from the next day...

Was there. I studied at Leicester Uni (from the States) in autumn '10 and this was one of six games I got to. Amazing. Still have my programme, a copy of the match on video, the full match from BBC London including the post-match phone in, and the sports section of the Guardian from the next day...

I managed to get tickets for me and a couple of mates. Well worth the trouble.

I did the away leg when Bale's legend started. Was around 10k Yids there. Felt like a win.

132-136 were all sold out when I looked last night. A few left in the corner in 131.
In the waiting list on another page atm. Hopefully will get 131.

Theres a waiting list? I thought they come available for sale at 10am..
Yeah I went to log at 9am... and it's been stuck on the last little bit for the last 20 mins.
10i7zb4.png

Why have they done the Sunderland ballot the same time as champions league tickets. Everyone will be doing both once they are on meaning it takes even longer to get on.

This isn't too promising...it's going to be one those turn outs.
That's half my day fucked waiting to probably get disappointed

Back
Top Bottom